Maryse7 Maryse7 18-21, F 19 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Community

Wouldn't you rather experience more of life without the ties first? Kids raising kids isn't an ideal scenario for the mum or the kids.

Best Answer

You have 4 kids already. All they can do is report you to social services if you are bad with raising them

Best Answer

3 actually

Best Answer

I was including the boyfriends kid with that

Best Answer

Are you going to go with what people think or with yourself?

Best Answer

perhaps they dont think your ready and having children is a big step it will mean letting go of being crazy and partying you have to quickly change from that to mature and ready for it, they want to make sure your not making a decision that you might regret

Best Answer

It wasn't too long ago that you said your entire household only had 40 bucks for what? A week or two's worth of food? You don't need to be having children because you can't afford them. You are too young, you have them already or you have a fetish for them. You come off as weird and pregnancy obsessed. That doesn't make one a good parent.

Best Answer

Im not pregnancy obsessed

Best Answer

How many times have you been pregnant, Maryse?

Best Answer

By the way, I answered your question honestly based on the comments you make on this forum. You come off this way to other people here; it's not just me.

Best Answer

3 times

Best Answer

You've been pregnant three times and you're under 21. Why don't you take care of the ones you have and stop using your uterus as a baby factory? Your children may not be that expensive now but I guarantee you will be struggling very soon. I have two daughters who I love dearly but I had the first one because I wanted a baby doll. I really did. I wanted something that would love me back. I don't regret having her but I do wish I'd waited until I was financially secure and mature enough to be a mother because my girls have suffered in poverty with a mother with a mental condition. Please take your children in to consideration and recognize you have something seriously wrong with yourself. Your children deserve a good mother who loves them, not a baby collector.

Best Answer

if its your boyfriend who thinks that way i am sure he is impotent

Best Answer

your to young,lack of money.

Best Answer

Why don't you ask them and find out why :) ?

Best Answer

Why do people think I SHOULD have kids?

Best Answer

you're too young

Best Answer

Maybe they think that you have much more to do, before you settle down

Best Answer