I go barefoot every where cause I'm a redneck( yes go ahead laugh) I never wore shoes till I graduated high school because I couldn't afford any and shoes are so uncomfortable the most I wear is socks
Barefootheather Barefootheather 22-25, F 5 Answers Aug 21, 2012 in Politics

In a lot of places in this country if it weren't for Liberals you wouldn't be able to walk around barefooted. There would be too much garbage and broken glass.

Best Answer

I'm a Hippie Liberal, and I wear shoes all the time...so we balance each other out in the grand design. There. Now you can go back to hating me.

Best Answer

hey, i am a hippie liberal and i respect your opinion, plus i love being barefoot too

Best Answer

do they slow you down Shaka... oO

Best Answer

If you can't afford shoes, then I don't understand why you would vote against your self interests, but that's your prerogative. I'm also guessing I pissed you off too.

Best Answer

LOL spoken like a true liberal. " its ok little lady you just stay dumb and pregnant and the goverment will give you a check"
Some how I doubt she wants that in her life.

Best Answer

The liberals support lowering student loans, and they support lowering taxes on the middle class, and they support alternative energy and green initiatives which would create more jobs and job demand. And Obamacare forces people to take responsibility for their own healthcare, because when people without healthcare go to the emergency room, everybody else ends up paying for it (other taxpayers, insurance companies, etc.) Liberals also understand that in this current economy, there are three unemployed people for every open position, and even though corporate America has by and large recovered, they are not hiring because they don't need to in order to meet customer demand or comply with government regulations. Until one of those two things forces them to hire, they'll pocket the money or pass it along to their shareholders, and not subject it to the 'trickle down' effect. I mean, if you were a CEO and your pay doubled, would you raise the pay of everybody under you as well if it wasn't necessary? The main reasons I'm a liberal are because I believe in live and let live, I believe in helping the poor, and I believe in taking care of the planet because it's the only one we've got. The last one, by necessity, means that you don't let businesses get away with murder insofar as environmental laws are concerned.

Best Answer

What a crock!
Liberals want everything for free!
Obama care will cost more then oblunder claimed. cbo came out with new projections. so thats a no go. If you want something screwed up get the gov involved!
WHAT America has recovered?? LOL
OK . And whats wrong with passing monies onto the shareholders thats the function of the company to make money for the shareholders. If I was the ceo and it was in the contract to give me payraise then its in my contract end of story. If the employees want a raise they should ask for it.

Best Answer

Bingo! That's what I was talking about with the trickle down effect! It DOESN'T trickle down, and it DOESN'T create jobs! Companies have recovered mostly, but they ARE NOT passing the savings on down. And I work hard for my money, thank you very much!

Best Answer