tinajk1234 tinajk1234 26-30, F 23 Answers Dec 20, 2011

Maybe it's the latter part of your user name.1234?

Best Answer

Why does it matter ?

Once people get to know you then your intellect will shine through .

Truly intelligent people in my view are secure enough with their intelligence not to be bothered by other's opinion .

A person can be attractive , blonde and well endowed but it's the way they carry themselves that make the difference . Unfortunately a lot of blonde , pretty , big boobed girls have nothing but that to keep anyone's attention for any length of time , it's not a stereotype for nothing .

Best Answer

Because the people that think your dumb based on looks are truly the ignorant ones.

Best Answer

Typically, the blonde stereotype has been defined as someone who uses their looks rather than brains to get what they want. The lighter the hair, the dumber the person, is what they say. I find this stereotype to be highly inaccurate and prejudice, being a blonde myself. I've written two, three-hundred page novels and finishing up a third. I've been in Advanced English since middle school whereas my twin sister, who's a brunette, got into Advanced English in freshman year of high school.

Don't let their perceptions and judgements get to you. It's their loss if they label you as dumb right off the bat and don't get to know you first.

Best Answer

maybe your a ***** in there eyes and they want to **** you

Best Answer

How big of boobs do you have?

Best Answer

From:

"The Big Bang Theory: The Griffin Equivalency (#2.4)" (2008)

Dr. Gablehauser: [all in Raj's office when Dr. Gablehauser walks in] Hello, boys.

Dr. Rajnesh Koothrappali: Dr. Gablehauser

Dr. Gablehauser: Dr. Koothrappali

Dr. Leonard Hofstadter: Dr. Gablehauser

Dr. Gablehauser: Dr. Hofstadter

Dr. Sheldon Cooper: Dr. Gablehauser

Dr. Gablehauser: Dr. Cooper

Mr. Howard Wolowitz: Dr. Gablehauser

Dr. Gablehauser: Mr. Wolowitz

Mr. Wolowitz: "I have a Masters Degree from MIT!"

Dr. Gablehauser: "Who doesn't?"

****

And, if you haven't seen the show, Penny is the one who is blonde and has the big boobs.

Sterotype. Isn't it?

&&&&

I have a Doctorate. Doesn't everybody?

Best Answer

BTW.... I don't think your dumb at all :)

Best Answer

Awww thanks, sometimes I think I am too smart for my own good!!!

Best Answer

ive never seen an accountant cure cancer or death. So choosing a profession that has no befits towards our one goal on this planet (survival) doesn't logically display intelligence.

Best Answer

You need money to survive in this world to properly meet basic needs. Food, shelter, and other things; without accountants businesses could not run as productively and would be losing money thus losing cash assets to pay employees which would cause an even higher rate of unemployment and lower quality of life for people and possibly in turn lower the ability for people to pay for such medical treatments people develop. Also how do you think those doctors and facilities maintain the money, equipment,other assets, and materials to do such things? Through budgeting, accounting, and financing. It is essential in today's world. A bit arrogant are we?

Best Answer

Wow... I think that's the dumbest remark I've ever read on this forum. Congratulations. Oh, and please let us know when you've cured death.

Best Answer

Hear hear. Us accountants help individuals and businesses to comply with tax law, to maximize the return on their investments, and to detect/prevent fraud perpetrated by their employees or outside entities. Those services are vitally necessary and worthy of respect. When performed with scruples and integrity, accounting is amongst the noblest of professions. So, my hat is off to you Tina. I hope you're surviving tax season.

Best Answer

I'm very arrogant; I'm trying not to be. Money shouldn't be a basic need (though it is now). I'm not referring to currency, just money. The point of improving society is to look into the future. Look at how much potential accountants have. Its not really a leading profession, they don't call shots, just organize whats handed to them. I'm just saying that accountants sustain us, not propel us. Clearly you're above average in intelligence, but as for the boobs part.... they're all jealous.

Best Answer

Thank you; Will do.

Best Answer

There isn't really much of a need for fraud if monetary demands are met. Maximizing investment returns is great, though there is a roof capping how much they income can be generated. Its finding money out of a pile of objects. You can't find more money than already exists. There isn't a need for defensiveness, I'm just saying that there is limited potential for the overall contribution of accounting.

Best Answer

There generally isn't a need for fraud, many people who committ fraud are white collar wealthy individuals. It isn't the lack of money that makes them committ fraud it is them being greedy and not caring who they hurt to get what they want. Also, at my job I work in accounting and that also includes treasury/liquidity and asset management. With asset management you can create more money for a company from something you didn't have before. We do it everyday, it is called increasing equity. We also do many projections and scenarios which contribute to proper contingency planning, in a time of a market crash unforseen circumstances that is essentially what keeps a company from going under and saves many people their jobs.

Best Answer

I think if u smart then go by it and blonds are awesome like any other color hair its a stereotype and your beautiful in your unique way

Best Answer

People do not like to think. For most, it's the hardest work they do. Your body fits the media stereotype and most people's non-thinking reaction is to see you that way.

If you want to work on improving yourself you might realize that what you are seeing others do and see is how you really feel about yourself. Change your self image and you will see others ideas about you change too.

Best Answer

Wasn't that the issue in the movie, "Legally Blonde?"

Best Answer

if it's not true it shouldn't bother you too much in the long run - why not find the advantage in being underestimated?

Best Answer

Trust me if God put your brains inside those boobs they would still think you were dumb..... its the blonde hair.

You can always go forward and find people who celebrate you.

I was an intelligent brunette and everyone recognized that but when i went blonde.....gots lots more attention but worked harder to be taken seriously.

Best Answer

Ugh! People look at me and think I'm dumb too. I say just be quiet and outsmart them in the long run!

Best Answer

I ALWAYS reserve my opinion until I have spoken at length with someone.

Best Answer

do you act dumb or pretend to be dumb? If not maybe you really are......If everybody thinks so

Best Answer

Maybe you are. I'm kinda the same but I've never experienced that

Best Answer

Is that one of those question where you give the answer in the actual question?

Best Answer