Are people so unfeeling?? People suggest it and go about it like its no big deal... Like it might not emotionally destroy the person they're with... Thats not okay!!
doomsayerlynn doomsayerlynn 22-25, F 12 Answers Jan 11 in Dating & Relationships

I watched CNN tonight and they had a scientist discussing psychopathy. Psychopaths are unfeeling emotionally and aren't bothered by seeing others suffer. I took a quiz which showed the scores of 8 famous people and the lowest was Shakespeare with 39 and the highest I believe was Charles Dickens 79. I took the test and scored 6. I think it's hard for very sensitive people like me to relate to unfeeling and uncaring people. I suspect you are probably more sensitive than most (as are so many on here) and simply can't relate to the coldness of others. I certainly can't.

Best Answer

1) is that a pic of Kurt Cobain??
2) I cannot fathom being such a cold person. Sociopaths are mentally ****** in the head so it makes a little more sense... I just.. cant stand it..

Best Answer

I completely agree with your last sentence. Hold out and you will find your heart of gold. Yes, that's Cobain, one of the most sensitive people I have come across in pop culture.

Best Answer

<3 Kurt...

Best Answer

No. It' not okay at all.

Best Answer

Insanity of the times I suppose... but it's still hurtful as hell. ;{

Best Answer

Cuz they can ...but eventually it all comes outin the end. Nothin worse then a cheater especially one that can't cop to it when they are caught red handed.

Best Answer

They're not psychopats or sociopaths lol.<br />
It's really simple. Some people don't like being alone. So they date the 1st person they get. They kinda like that person, but if someone who suits them better shows up in the meantime, its bye bye to you. <br />
It's not just males though, females do this all the time too.

Best Answer

We're not saying all cheaters are mental. Just drawing a logical connection. Either way, ill or not, lonely or not, its a selfish act. Male or female. Its ****** up.

Best Answer

Because at the time they aren't thinking about their partner, care less for them

Best Answer

Thats an awful excuse...

Best Answer

Yes i know. I've never cheated, only felt the heartbreak, so I'm assuming that's why they did it to me.

Best Answer

I'm awfully sorry you were put through that..

Best Answer

Selfish, heartless people cheat. And, being so very selfish they do what they please without thinking how others feel. They aren't worth the time, energy nor emotion. Don't give any more of it to the selfish idiot.

Best Answer

Nono, I'm not being cheated on... I read a blog about a woman who is cheating her family. Her husband and children. And then recently someone suggested I cheat on my boyfriend in order to get something I was seeking sexually... Its so not worth it.

Best Answer

People think its okay to cheat because they're selfish. It's that simple.

Best Answer

Self centered selfish people cheat.

Best Answer

You gotta be pretty ******* selfish to hurt someone like that..

Best Answer

Agreed

Best Answer

It's bullsh*t that they do..

Best Answer

Its disgusting...

Best Answer

I agree completely.. as someone who was cheated on its devastating

Best Answer

I've been cheated on also but I never really cared about the man I was with at that time so I did't feel bad. But I can imagine how awful that must be.

Best Answer

Also your question I don't get it either why people think it's no big deal.. And I was cheated on by my fiance..

Best Answer

Thats awful!! /hugs
I'm so sorry... I cringed just reading that. Love is sacred. People should either cherish it or let it go.. Not defile it with infidelity.

Best Answer