PrincessLadybug PrincessLadybug 16-17, F 7 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Struggles

cause they think negative about everything

Best Answer

could be!

Best Answer

I've wondered about that myself. I think human beings have always respected physical strength, over anything else. It doesn't matter how intelligent one is, minus a weapon the physically stronger person can always overpower and control them. This has been the primary advantage males have always possessed. Women have been perceived as weaker and often lesser, as a result. Even other women have been conditioned to have contempt for their own gender because of this.<br />
There are other theories, of course, some ba<x>sed upon religious dogma; but one constant among all peoples, even those outside of any JudeoChristian influence, is that males are physically stronger.

Best Answer

Great point. It shows the hidden sexism of our world's value of physical strength. Excellent explanation.

Best Answer

Passed on from generation to generation maybe

Best Answer

yep another factor

Best Answer

wait.. what? women are not people? :O

Best Answer

I'm talking about the majority population/ cultural views/ beliefs

Best Answer

my point there was that disliking women is even in language, when we say 'people' we (unintentionaly) think of male people... and why? cause we women let it be that way.

Best Answer

Great point. The English language is filled with sexist descriptions of people that lead us to think of individuals as masculine. I unintentionally did it while typing this question because of this. Thanks for pointing that out.

Best Answer

i don't know

Best Answer

It's alright :) Thank you anyways just for answering =)

Best Answer

your welcome

Best Answer

I have my own opinion why, but you're not going to like it! I am female w/ 6 brothers.

Best Answer

Just say it. I can take it.

Best Answer