Bastards I say they are all bastards!!

Best Answer

It's called manipulation. People claim that the Bible teaches tolerance when actually it teaches the opposite. They say that we should show love by being tolerant but being tolerant is just being passive and not truly caring. Should I be tolerant if a friend choses to do something that is harmful to himself or should I be loving and try to help him? Tolerance is really not such a wonderful attitude.

Best Answer

I agree, Jesus didn't tolerate those doing wrong.

Best Answer

Wow some hatred here in some of these answers. Well I'm going to give mine anyway. A Christian should agree with everything that is theologically correct with the Bible. Our actions may be unchristian but actions do not disqualify one from being a Christian. Christians believe we are all sinners whose justification comes through faith. As Christians we are to strive toward perfection repent when we fail and get right back up and try again. If you agree with things or actions that are antichristian then odds are you are being unchristian like.

Best Answer

amen, very well said.

Best Answer

christians of today ain't really christians true christians were in the middel ages were knights and honer existed christians of now adays don't know nothing about ture christianty

Best Answer

i disagree entirely but you are entitled to your opinion.

Best Answer

Because too many are so insecure in their faith that any contradiction, or difference of opinion, threatens them.

Best Answer