sunnyelp sunnyelp 41-45 19 Answers Dec 6, 2013 in Community

People want to see meaning in everything. Check out dream interpretations especially. They see patterns in everything to the point that their inner monologue can become something external, telling them things.

Then this view is reinforced by further pattern seeking (conspiracy theorists do this as well coincidentally) and finally, someone takes a bite and externally validates them.

Best Answer

I dream about chocolate. I’m not sure, but I think that means that I really love chocolate.....

Best Answer

why not? some people think the queen of england is secretly a reptile that feeds on humans. People will believe anything.

Best Answer

Really? That’s hilarious.

Best Answer

People see evidence for all sorts of things...if history shows us anything, it's that people are usually wrong when they think they know how things work. For all we know God could indeed be talking to us on a regular basis. One unusual belief isn't really anymore surprising than another.

Best Answer

How would that inhibit free will? If He talks to some and not others, does that mean it’s okay to only inhibit the free will of some but not all?

Best Answer

if I say, "hey, jimmy, if you do that you're going to get hurt" does that inhibit jimmy's free will? While knowlege may alter one's actions...it's not actually inhibiting the person. Jimmy can still choose to go do the stupid thing.

Best Answer

Oh my, I think my name may be Jimmy! lol

Best Answer

I also don't buy into this idea that people kill "prophets" People kill those that challange the power stucture.. it's not the religion that such people get killed over but that they are usually going against whoever is running things by promoting different ideas. It has nothing to do with those ideas being good or bad, they can be either

Best Answer

It would be nice if he spoke to everyone. I dont trust messengers.

Best Answer

Neither do I, but then again, I don’t believe in God either.

Best Answer

because i experienced it. God uses are fellow to speak to us and through prayer in the silence of our heart he speak to us.

Best Answer

God uses people to send messages to mankind; He'll use anyone from any walk of life; He may use artists, writers, teachers, and other authority figures to preach what He wants others to heed; He can speak through children, or really through anyone He wants. I firmly believe God is amongst us, leading us, guiding us, helping us.

Best Answer

Because god speaks to me through my headset and watches over me with a drone

Best Answer

if one is able then hear, then one knows. for all others they will be confused. I find it unintelligent for those who have not or is unwilling to admit it. to criticize those of us who have experienced God. This simply shows ignorance. One can not see the wind, but because we can feel its effects we know it is there. similarly, one can not see God, but by feeling the effects of God I know He exist, this is my opinion. and even though I am simply stating my opinion i know i will be insulted and criticized for it. so please feel free, i am used to it. thank you. Hare Krishna

Best Answer

As they say;if you talk to god,as in prayer;that's alright,but when God starts talking back to you. Then you have a problem.

Best Answer

certain % of folks have a god complex...god told me....etc

Best Answer

God would love to speak to each of us individually, but so many people don't believe in a living God... when they receive a message from God, they dismiss it as a notion, or they distrust it because even if they believe in a God, they believe they will have no relation with that God until they die and then maybe, some day, if they are lucky, they will go to heaven... then if God has some free time, maybe.. if they are lucky... he might squeeze them in somewhere.

Some people desire to serve God, and each day they say God, here I am, put me to work... lead me where you need me and let me serve you! In a great many instances, the person God is wanting to get a message to, the person needs not only the word of God, but some human compassion to go with it. If God is desiring you to help this person, it might be more than you just saying Hey, God said Phone Home...

Best Answer

Self-righteous.

Best Answer

yes that is correct.

when you pray god he answers through another person.

Best Answer

Please elaborate.

Best Answer

when you need anything your parents will there for you.its not your parents its "god" who is helping you instead.if you need to know much more we should discuss.

Best Answer

That doesn’t explain why god would need to help me through some one else, instead of just speaking to me directly.

Best Answer

it may be like you didn't listen when he speaks.
in this world god means who helps others.
are you in search of god???
i have answers, if you are serious.

Best Answer

Am I meant to believe that if I commit a crime,it's not me it's Gods will. I think you may need to revize what you have said.

Best Answer

crime is not a help to anyone.
you should understand what i said.sir.
and i agree with you my sentence is not precise that's why i said if we need clear cut answer "we" must discuss.

Best Answer

cause they're nutts

Best Answer