Jennifurby Jennifurby 41-45 14 Answers Jun 28, 2011

it has to do with the way most people are raised, because most parents when having trouble making their children understand a point they yell. so a child automatically copy behaviors from parents. anyway point is if u can control and not yell next time than you freed yourself from something you learnt since childhood.

Best Answer

Various reasons depending on the person and the situation. Some people think by doing so they are better understood. Some people get frustrated while trying to explain a complex point, some people are frustrated when the other party is not getting what they are trying to explain, some people think they are smarter than everyone else in the room and make their point by talking louder everyone else, need I go on... ? The best way to explain a point is in a conversational voice with patience. When you loudly give your explaination you send a message to the other party (unintended) that you think they are stupid. You also tend to **** them off and they don't listen to you. Boys and girls: we need to use our indoor voices. I know first hand it is easier said than done. Nobody is perfect after all.

Best Answer

Because cell phone connections sometimes suck

Best Answer

people raise there voice so that they will be hear clear to the people you might have people that can not hear and you have some that canhear but when it is some that you are speaking about you want you message to be hear from all the people who are in your community .some people miss out when people is speaking out and some dont so you much have a good people to say what they have to sayto get things going in there community .?

Best Answer

they love to do verble abuse or hear they own voice. but i personally think it,s becauseto show the person they are serous in what they are saying i would say one of those answers.

Best Answer

because theyre trying to be heard, and since they do that all the time, they are never heard, just drowned out or ignored.

Best Answer

If you do it rarely, it has a pretty good effect with whatever you are negotiating. If you do it often, forget it.

Best Answer

The same reason people think that talking loudly (in English) to people who don't understand English will somehow miraculously result in them being understood?

Best Answer

AHahaha!<br />
Great question....I think it is insecurity on their part.

Best Answer

I don`t know, I hate loud voice, I find it annoying and scary

Best Answer