Not a fan of text spelling too old to work it all out. Now spelling not an English test is it, sometimes bad speller/dyslexic, tired, drunk, bad typing, English not first language all kinds of reason, don't like the spelling move on.

Best Answer

I dont know how old you are but i know someone whose 50 and he misspells deliberately. Hes not dumb or anything, just lazy.

Best Answer

Im talking about misspellings like this : I’z , everybuddy, outz, youz, knowz.

Best Answer

Well see it just makes you look dumb, why would anyone want to look dumb??

Best Answer

For me that is the same as text speak, Some might say slang, I know I use cos, so might be guilty a tiny bit.

Best Answer

Some people don't have a lift that goes all the way to the top!!!

Best Answer

Sum have taking stairs

Best Answer

Purposely.

Best Answer

Because you are dealing with people that don't care! I know it isn't easy to read.

Best Answer

i try to fix mine but i have a mental disabilaty that hinders my memory, and do not blame those with disabilities.

Best Answer

what difference does it make if they are getting their point across?.....is it b/c of ego purposes to care about the spelling? Is it b/c the people you have talked to that made you mad can't spell?....In what ever case life is too short to be looking for negativity in the details.

Best Answer

No one has made me made to not like misspellings. I just dont understand why someone would want to look uneducated. Honestly when your entire post is spelled wrong I lose interest. Just me personally, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Best Answer

No one has made me mad because of bad spelling, and I definetly do not have ego issues. I just do not understand why anyone would want and choose to look uneducated

Best Answer

take in mind that some people can't spell and that some people have a bad memory that won't remember to spell correctly. Many older people can't remember to spell the most easiest things....Keeping an open mind will answer your question to this :) happy trails and take care

Best Answer

I not knowings ansver to quveston u R ask us, yak shimesh!

Best Answer

wth!! see right there... that is so wrong! lol

Best Answer

Thenks for appreciates, I likes u R picturs, ver nicer

Best Answer

bahahaha your very funny :p

Best Answer

Thenks, am tries bestest ingleeesh

Best Answer