Emolia Emolia 18-21, F 18 Answers Aug 21, 2012 in First Love

but.....the ability to make rational choices is......"romeo and juliet".....might have not been a tragedy if they had been ten years older......

Best Answer

Romeo and Juliet's love lasted all of three days. Nine people died. Did you even read the play?<br />
It was a tragedy, not a love story.

Best Answer

That IS why it's called the tragedy of Romeo and Juliet, isn't it? But they were young and knew love. That's what I'm trying to get at, not that nine people died. :/

Best Answer

They didn't really know love, they had an intense physical attraction. They didn't even know one another. To say they were each others true love seems slightly absurd. They were rebellious and impulsive.

Best Answer

And I think they were a cute couple. ;P (joking)

Best Answer

when you're that young its usually puppy love, infatuation, seems to be perfect. with mature love you endure through hard times, you think about things and try to be realistic. it might not seem as exciting, but it is stronger. and overall priceless and life lasting

Best Answer

What I have is steady love, not exciting short lived love, but love that has grown over time, and has reached my heart and mind before my body. :)

Best Answer

You're the one who used Romeo and Juliet as an example of young love.

Best Answer

If they didn't die it would have lasted longer. I was using it because they did truly love each other. The dying isn't what I'm focusing on. :/

Best Answer

over time? how much time? im not the same girl i was when i was 13. sooo many things change. sometimes that affects relationships.
when i was 13 i didnt really know who i was. and me still in my early 20s am trying to figure it out.
thats why people say its important to grow up first.
picture their position. lets say you see two five year olds in the playground saying they love eachother. its sweet but you would probably be laughing to yourself

Best Answer

I met her when I was 10 or so. Her mother and herself adopted me when nobody wanted me, a filthy street walker. I have lived every day of my life, waking up, eating breakfast with her. I have grown to love her, but more than just a sister. Do not judge me for who I chose.

Best Answer

im not judging what you choose. but how does she feel about you? be careful.
sad thing is being young is like the fertile ground for you to get your heart broken on. been there =/ am heading there again =/ its all trial and error.
thats why older people say they know more about love. because they do, really. they know what they want and dont want, and will be less likely to jump without looking.

Best Answer

She is a little confused, I know that. But she has loved before, so she knows what to do, and she can teach me more about love. She says she loves me, and I can tell she means it. :)

Best Answer

Are you confusing familial love with romantic love? The two really shouldn't be considered one and the same.

Best Answer

she's confused? red flag. um...just be careful ok.

Best Answer

No, they are not the same. But I have both. I am lucky.

Best Answer

Somewhere your wires got crossed. Yikes.

Best Answer

No, they didn't. I love mother like a mother, and my other sister like a sister. But she is different.

Best Answer

i dont believe love is much to do with age but i do feel there is more to it than that two find eachother attractive and have the same favorite band which i show many of my younger cousins view love then again there stupid. i dont know about your relationship you could very well be in love and if you are congratulations love is very special and should be cherished

Best Answer

Thats just what old people say to young people cuz when your young you are more fickle and the chances of Romeo and Juliet losing interest in each other and breaking up is extremely high almost a sure thing.

Best Answer

Love is the playground of the young, screams of unshared experience and silence of broken hearted fools. Age has nothing to add but melancholy and lists of repeated endevour. wear youth like armour against the misery of old minds and let love be its branded stave.

Best Answer

Romeo and Juliet was a story about a 13 yr old and a 17 yr old where she lied and he died and several other people died..for those of us who read it.. None of us are doubting your feelings..just your reference...

Best Answer

Haha, wow, that is so ironic! XD

Best Answer

Cuz u DONT!

Best Answer

No matter what I say, u like it, I think ur just wanting attention

Best Answer

I like it because I am being nice. I like everything on every question, just to be NICE. I can be mean if you'd prefer. :/

Best Answer

I dont want nice, I want honesty, how u really feel about the answers

Best Answer

But why don't you like nice? :(

Best Answer

Stop frowning like a baby &amp; tell us how u really feel about the answers us ppl give to your questions

Best Answer

Young people know more about love that we think, especially real untainted and pure love. Grown ups are tired and cynical and find it hard to witness young people in love...the way they are lit up together, and holding hands, or kissing...young love is absolutely beautiful and very very real....it's the cynicism that's not

Best Answer

Thank you for understanding.

Best Answer

Romeo and Juliet were teenagers who knew each other for a short amount of time. Were totally infatuated and then killed themselves over the loss of the other. That isn't love, that is tragedy that happens when youthful idealism lacks an experienced damper. Whether you know anything about love. I don't know.

Best Answer

I knew her for so long, and I grew to love her more and more as time went on, it was not a quick decision. It was gradual. Other than that, my heart loved her before my body did. It is not as simple as that. :)

Best Answer

Its just a CRUSH

Best Answer

No. I am different. I have never had a single crush in my life. If I did, I pushed it aside and went on with life. But she was different. I knew her for a long while, and grew to care about her. I do love her.

Best Answer

If you knew her for 3 years. That is quite possibly a fifth of your entire life. I don't doubt your enthusiasm I just don't think you've had enough years in your life to understand lasting love. And why would you want too. Crushes and puppy love are awesome at that age. :D

Best Answer

Years in the life do not assume wisdom. There are foolish men who are elderly, and wise men who are youthful. Age is nothing more than a marker of time's passage. It does not show experience, only time.

Best Answer

No. Age does show experience. If were are talking about the different between say, 30 and 50. That is different. But if we are talking about the different between say, 15 and 24. Big different. I may not be wiser than you. But I have had much more experience, simply because I am older.

Best Answer

And yet somehow I have found a love that is true. I will not let it die.

Best Answer

True love is not dependent on one's age.

Best Answer

There's love, then there's infatuation where you think you are in love. If you were truly in love you wouldn't need to question it in your mind.

Best Answer

I don't question my love. I know what it is, and I accept it for that. :)

Best Answer

L i

Best Answer