WingWongLee WingWongLee 13-15, F 11 Answers Oct 3, 2013 in Tattoos & Piercings

Not sure cuz I'm straight and I have tattoo's...

Best Answer

Do people really assume that lesbians get more tattoos than straight women. I don't think any of the lesbians i know even have tattoos. What is ae?

Best Answer

Aesexual,it means you are not attracted to anyone in any way. No sex drive,desire to get married,or even kiss.

Best Answer

Oh, ok, thanks. Man, y'all young folks sure are a lot more worried about sexual orientation than when I was your age. All we wanted to do was play sports and get stoned.

Best Answer

Gettin stoned is still cool with me! lol

Best Answer

;-D

Best Answer

lots of people think lots of different things....<br />
most are just ignorant

Best Answer

agree

Best Answer

Never heard this. I'm straight and have tats. I think you've had a very limited experience with what people think.

Best Answer

On youtube there is actually a video on how to tell if a girl is straight that mentions this. Also some of my friends tell me about this bullcrap to.

Best Answer

Well still YouTube usually is just to get attention. I know more straight people with tats that anything else. Stereotyping is very limited and ignorant. Just saying

Best Answer

I agree that's why I asked why people think that!

Best Answer

That is usually what happens but it doesn't force straight girls to not get tattoos or lesbians to get them! I guess bisexual,pansexual,and asexual girls can do whatever haha.

Best Answer

I love tattoos and am bi and like guys more....

Best Answer

I wasn't aware of this opinion..since when did sexual orientation lead to whether or not someone gets a tattoo?

Best Answer

I don't know but I hate it

Best Answer

I'm straight. And a girl. I've had a tattoo for over a year now.

Best Answer

I donmt think like that.

Best Answer

Who thinks that? I've never heard that...

Best Answer

what is "ae" girl?

Best Answer

asexual

Best Answer

aesexual-not linking anyone

Best Answer