Cannabis is not addictive. You can not overdose on it. The carcinogens are from the chemically treated paper and the damage to the lungs when smoked is far less than cigarettes and smog. It does not kill braincells. That study was falsified and tested on monkeys who were suffocated to death and the government omitted the evidence that proved that their statement on marijuana was wrong. It helps cut tumor growth in half. It helps with morning sickness and promotes a heat bluer birthweight and brain activity in the womb. It actually causes you brain function to increase. It's helps with eating disorders, chemo therapy, pain, mental disorders, and a range of many other health issues. It helps stimulate creativity. And hemp, which does not produce any product to get you "high", can be used for paper, rope, clothes, lotion, and much much more. Just having hemp alone can stimulate our economy. Hemp and cannabis were wince this countries biggest cash crops. But it's so dangerous? No.
JessRuthless JessRuthless 22-25, F 21 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Health

Marijuana is addictive and bad, as are pills, alcohol and tobacco.

Best Answer

It is ,but the dummies that smoke it are in denial

Best Answer

It's mentally addictive. When I quit, didn't bother me at all.

Best Answer

How is it bad? What are the negative effects? I can guarantee that any thing that you or anyone else can say against it has been disproven over the years with research and testing.

Best Answer

How are we dummies? You do know that billions of people have smoked marihuana since man discovered it. And many of those people are scholars, geniuses, politicians, founding fathers, holy men, medical professionals, and pretty much all walks of life. It is society and the people who believe the bullshit that was spoon fed to them by Nixon to outlaw it that are the dummies. His information was fraudulent and covered up.

Best Answer

The effects of inhaling smoke from a burning plant? That much is obvious. As for the rest: Pot is highly addictive, leading people to do anything and everything to get that next joint. It causes apathy toward anything not directly related to being high and somehow causes its users to be in denial of how it negatively effects their lives.

Best Answer

While I don't find it "bad" as a drug. I will say that anything you "smoke" and inhale the "smoke" into your lungs isn't good for them.

Best Answer

That,s true,
We were not born with chimneys on our heads.

Best Answer

That is exactly why we have vaporizers, food substance and pill form.

Best Answer

It was a generalization. I have no issues with it at all. I'm in Colorado so I know all about it. Much to much.

Best Answer

It IS mind altering just as alcohol and prescription drugs. We have enough problems with people escaping reality these days. Who wants to be dependent on someone who smokes pot all the time? I don't want to employ them, have them watch children or be father to children who need them present to raise them. It's just not as easy as you make it sound. No More Drugs for America! (or anywhere else)

Best Answer

propaganda...pure and simple. If you want the people to do as you wish, lie!

It's been working for 1,000's of years.

Best Answer

Amen! People unfortunately more readily accept blatant lies without any proof than truth with tons of proof... : really quite pathetic.
But whatever "the flickerin' tv box or people in power says has gotta be truth" right? :P
UGH... I really miss common sense and critical thinking... or thinking at ALL.

Best Answer

They want to brainwash everyone against it because it is GOOD for you!

It DOESN'T harm but instead helps you so "they" don't want it anywhere near us.

Plus they can't control it since it's natural...

(only to name a couple of reasons ;) )

Best Answer

Oh dear

Best Answer

I personally think that they're all bad.

Best Answer

I was okay with what you were saying until you hit "morning sickness" and "brain activity in the womb". Anybody that would smoke weed or cigarettes, drink alcohol, or take any medication unless prescribed directly by their doctor at that time, while pregnant, is irresponsible and has no business being a parent.

Best Answer

Actually in other countries there are studies and actually doctors who prescribe marijuana to their pregnant patients. The studies showed that it does in fact help with all of those things said above. So yes they so deserve to be mothers. Alcohol and cigarettes have proven to be harmful but marijuana has proved to helpful. Look up the studies.

Best Answer

You really are as stupid as you look.

Best Answer

What other countries? You brought it up, you must have read it somewhere. No developed medical system would encourage the use of anything you mentioned during pregnancy. Even excessive use of caffeine products (coffee, soft drinks) is discouraged. To use pot during pregnancy is pure stupidity and disregard for the unborn child. Smoke all you want if you're not pregnant or nursing. When a woman is pregnant, everything that goes in to the mother, goes into the child. The child has no say so.

Best Answer

Thanks for being insulting. I am not stupid and now do I look itS if you haven't seen the studies and proof from them and seen it used in practice than you shouldn't it is a fact and you are just an idiot for not believing facts.

Best Answer

Where exactly did you get that information? If you do not have that from a true medical establishment, then it is your opinion.

Best Answer

I for it from norml's website a well as the news on a medical blog. I so believe Jamaica and Africa have both had studies done by a doctor, I don't remember how exactly to spell her name at the moment but when I find the link and her published study I will post it. I had to research medical marihuana for a thesis in college.

Best Answer

Jamaica and Africa???? yeah, places known worldwide for advances in medical treatment. Medical pot for cancer or eye issues is one thing. Even recreational use is fine. But during pregnancy is pure stupidity. by the way, not every believes everything they read on the internet as 100% truth. Any woman that smokes pot, drinks alcohol, takes medication not prescribed especially during pregnancy is stupid.

Best Answer

It was done by an American doctor and scientist. And yes medical marijuana had been prescribed to women while pregnant. I don't condone smoking anything. That's why they have thc capsules, vaporizers and food.

Best Answer

I'm sure there are American doctors set up in Jamaica and Africa. But if they are doing that kind of research, then that is why they are in those countries. Modern countries do not allow such research, third world countries do.

Best Answer

alrighty then

Best Answer

Obesity is the leading cause of death in America, no? Alcohol empty calories and cheeseburgers. Just stay away from the natural plants that mature nature got wrong , right?

Best Answer

People don't think that they're okay. They more than likely know the consequences and simply don't care.

I also have to say that what you said isn't entirely true about marijuana. For one, it does have addictive properties. When THC reaches your brain, it replaces dopamine, which plays many important roles in how a person functions. Ingesting it heavily over a long period of time causes the brain to produce less and less dopamine, causing it to become more dependent on THC to act out the functions that the missing dopamine provided.

As for the carcinogens, they come directly form the plant, and in fact are more present in marijuana than in cigarette tobacco. There is no correlation between weed and cancer, though, aside from the anti-cancer agents that it also produces.

As for increasing brain function, I don't see how that's possible. My cognition is horrible when I'm baked.

Anyway, weed is awesome.

Best Answer

normality doesnt exist its created by society alot of our food is messed up too with all the chemicals and other crap we dont need, heart disease is the biggest killer in america, society could make any thing the norm racism,sacrifice,canibalism,homosexuality,prostitution,war

Best Answer

I think partly because marijuana began it's history in america, being used by black slaves, then many decades later, was used by hippies and anarchists etc. It was made illegal in the 70's and people started classifying it as a "hard" drug, although the opposite is true. It is mainly demonized for the simple fact that it is illegal. It's rediculous, since millions of people have died from overdoses of legal alcohol.

Guess how many have died from an overdose of marijuana?........ ZERO

Best Answer

Those are accepted drugs. People are used to them. Marijuana comes with around 100yrs of stigma. Time to let it go and start using hemp and marijuana as the productive all natural plants that they are.

Best Answer

it is no worse than those things. frankly, i've gone through some different withdrawals and caffeine was the worst. i'm back on ;)

Best Answer

I'm not sure what you said but those glasses make you look sexy.

Best Answer

Thanks. They make me smart too.

Best Answer

Thats over the top. Now I'm in love. lol

Best Answer