Bash and rant all you want but I think people who do this are either stupid or selfish. Stupid because they think that they can "escape" their burdens, selfish because they only tend to keep the problems to themselves, never sharing leading to depression and then ultimately leading to suicidal thoughts.
Ansonicchi Ansonicchi 18-21, M 10 Answers Mar 15 in Community

Wow.. Well i hope that thought of committing suicide never crosses your mind. But you wont understand till you're at the point where you had enough and feel helpless, alone, depressed and trapped. You wont understand till you're at the point of doing it. Instead of criticizing them try to be more understanding. Those individuals came to that point because they felt nothing could help. They don't think to clearly about the situation because they have their mind all over the place. They need help. They need to find another way. Problems can be solved and temporary but death is forever.

Best Answer

did you think that I wrote this because suicide hasn't crossed my mind?

It did. several times during my college days, weeks before graduation. All that time I felt so alone, I had already prepared my method, using a bolo to cut my straight head off. I felt so compelled to do that at that time, but something stopped me.

Best Answer

Well I'm glad something stopped you.

Best Answer

while when it happens In the family you start to hate that person that ended their lives like that, I've experienced it first hand I mean through the years I did feel bad *for the family* but after I started to hate what that person did.

Best Answer

leaving their family members lonely, only selfish people could think of that

Best Answer

exactly people and their souls are left in shambles when some weakling couldn't love their family like the family loves them.

Best Answer

yes they are stupid and selfish, generally speaking, but they're also right that their worldly problems vanish - they just leave other people to deal with the problems they couldn't, and they betray everyone who loved them or had faith in them

Best Answer

however your lack of compassion for these people seems to cloud your insight into truly understanding them as well as you imagine

Best Answer

Noooooo way!

Best Answer

Agree with you not talking about someone is in lot of pain because of the some medical issues they need some support but the people who talk about suicide because of some petty issues in there life are really stupid and selfish. I think the time they waist thinking about those problems, and being suicidal, they can use that time into solving them either.

Best Answer