I hate loud people and do not find them intimidating at all. Just makes me wanna punch them mid argument.

Best Answer

Caps is the electronic equlivilent of shouting....nothing bad *** about that.....Just dumb.

Best Answer

it requires a bright mind to know the function of the caps lock button. ;D

Best Answer

When I was a child, if a person shouted during a debate, they lost all credibility. It showed that they were prone to emotional outburst, and therefore, were probably unable to rationally understand the issues being debated. Today, political pendants scream at each other and use inflammatory speech rather than debate facts like civilized humans. From what I gather, the loudest, most obnoxious, or most intimidating one wins. I would guess that ALL CAPS means they are yelling louder than you, so that makes them right, just like on tv.

Best Answer

of*

Best Answer

That's sadly the only option- I'd like font choices and italics

Best Answer

Again ... because they're simply retarded ..lol

Best Answer

They are short sighted in their views, in their minds and with their eyes, they need the help, leave them. PS that or they are too drunk to focus :)

Best Answer