miracle98 miracle98 18-21, F 11 Answers Feb 23 in Dating & Relationships

exactly

Best Answer

LOL yeah I just joined and I looked at some of the questions and was greatly appalled. Like what the f..

Best Answer

Power of the internet, insecure people sitting behind a screen believing and hoping this is easy access to boys/girls. I get what you mean, it's kinda sad.

Best Answer

Yep....your expressing serious stuff and someone just randomly is like" text me I'll make you feel better" I mean they see most of us have social anxiety depression ptsd and other serious issues..... don't screw with us....we came here to feel safe.

Best Answer

I fully agree. This is not a dating service or a gay/bi hook up site for teens either.

Best Answer

Shouldn't be for anyone, at any age. Its stupid.. Why would you want to hook up or date someone you met from a website for crying out loud? Thats sad how people are just resulting to online dating or whatever.. Like go out into the real world and meet someone. I wouldn't want a relationship with a guy i met online..

Best Answer

Thank you! I agree.

Best Answer

plus its boring...

Best Answer

ANY opportunity for social interaction, will not only eventually be abused, but it will most certianly be used for hook-ups...always

Best Answer

Because they can!

Best Answer