hmorel67 hmorel67 18-21, M 16 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Singledom

That is the way PLAY the race card, when things go against you

Best Answer

How do you treat people? Do you portray yourself as an approachable sort of person, or do you come across as a bit of an arsehole? Seriously though. We get back what we put out.

Best Answer

yeah yeah play the race card

Best Answer

Are you a bad person?

Best Answer

Don't know, But I can tell you over the last 40 or 50 years civil rights have come a long way. It is no longer exceptionable in our society to be racist.<br />
I have known several people who blame racism for their problems when it's really just their behavior.

Best Answer

i don't mean to laugh but i've wondered almost the same thing myself....why do people treat me so badly? Honestly is it because they're stupid?

Best Answer

there are many self-serving people out there. You can treat everyone equally and some will be lovely and treat you with respect, others will see it as an opportunity to take advantage of a nice person. Doesn't have anything to do with race.

Best Answer

Anyone who would treat someone bad just because of a colour (or color for the Americans) isn't worth bothering yourself with or about, but if this keeps happening its something.... else..

Best Answer

Maybe you are just a bad person?<br />
Many times, when you are among people who are not like you. Anything from a small group, to overall society. Because you are not like them, they wont treat you the same way. It sucks and I find it hard to understand, why? But thats just how it is.

Best Answer