rottenrobi rottenrobi 41-45, F 12 Answers Jun 20, 2012

Trusting a politician to keep their word is a leap of faith, trusting a rope to be strong enough to hold up an elephant much less you is simple physics.

Best Answer

But I don't trust politicians. I get the physics part, but what if that rope was used over and over and with an elephant. That's where I get concerned. Do the people in charge take care of that rope and replace it when it's compromised.

Best Answer

Not if they're politicians.

Best Answer

exactly!

Best Answer

Same reason that fliers trust that the plane wont crash.<br />
Same reason people on a train trust the tracks are intact.<br />
Sometimes you just gotta have faith.

Best Answer

True, but you're putting a lot of faith in people. People to take proper care of those planes, trains and that rope. But, you're right, you just have to trust.

Best Answer

I bungee jumped. They said the rope was strong enough to hold 3 Volkswagons so I did it TWICE - and I'm still here.

Best Answer

Excellent. Thank you!

Best Answer

I THINK IT'S SUICIDE ! U HAVE TO BE CRAAAAZZZY !<br />
U COULDN'T PAY ME ENOUGH - UH UH ! NO WAY !<br />
BUT THEN AGAIN I'M A BIG WIMP LOL !

Best Answer

There is no rope in a bungee cord.

Best Answer

right, my bad.

Best Answer

Wouldn't care if the rope was capable of supporting a 10 ton truck, no WAY would I ever do a bungee jump. We've all seen that email of the guy who sh1t hmself mid-jump. Oh the humanity!!!!

Best Answer

Science!

Best Answer