I feel kind of like an outsider, I'm just being myself, I'm not trying to offend anyone.
clutteredmind9 clutteredmind9 22-25, F 10 Answers Nov 29, 2011

Because they wish they could've been as smart as you are.

Best Answer

Being smart can be more of a burden then help. People assume that because you have an IQ higher than 140, you are a snob, or a know it all. That is just plain ignorance.

I look at it this way. Having a high IQ just means that when you go off road in your thinking and get stuck in the mud, it takes another High IQ to come find you. It does not mean you never go off road, or get stuck.

LOL.. I did not answer the question.. hahahaha. I have no freakin clue why people feel the need to emotionally harm anyone, let alone because they are able to problem solve faster and more accurately than 50% of their earth mates. Maybe it is because they don't see that each rung of intelligence has a key role to play in society, so we all survive?

Best Answer

Usually its just fear, occasionally they're jealous.

Being smart is a precarious position because some look up to you for guidance (even if you don't have any) and others look down believing themselves to be smarter...

Best Answer

Perhaps it's how you address people with your intelligence. Not that I know where your question comes from, and I'm not accusing you. But sometimes it's how things are said, and not what is said. If you find many people are being offensive about your intelligence, perhaps you should look at how you address them.

Best Answer

they are intimidated by you

Best Answer

For the same reason people try to make others feel bad about not being so smart. Some people are just ********.

Best Answer

Because they are sadists. and they should go home and stab themselves.

Best Answer