ChihiroChan ChihiroChan 26-30 14 Answers Apr 18, 2010

they pick a fight because they have nothing better to do. and when someone turns around to punch them they wonder why they got hit. for example my two brothers constantly pick a fight with me over the smallest of problems that could be sorted out by talking it over. but one major problem is one of them hates my guts and the other is an arrogant pig

Best Answer

funny

Best Answer

To reach out. To connect.<br />
To feel alive.<br />
To not feel alone.

Best Answer

They are easily bored, and have minds small enough that they can only think of abuse as something fun to do.

Best Answer

Picking fights is probably a way to release some type of inner conflict. It's like displacement. The internet allows people to safely and anonymously say things that they wouldn't dream of saying in the 'real world.' Since they rarely have this opportunity, maybe they just take it too far.

Best Answer

because they are fighters not lovers

Best Answer

Because they are either bored or drunk.

Best Answer

Because they're punks.

Best Answer

someone could love being the center of attention, and when something is wrong and no one awknowleges that then they force to to notice my tearing the other person down

Best Answer

There is a lot of inner turmoil in people who try to pick fights.... however the person who is perceiving a fight being picked may actually be deceiving himself because of low self-esteem, or stress, or something. It might be anger issues. If it is online it might be easier to try to blow of steam that way because of the anonymity. If it is in real life (offline) then my above explanation still seems plausible. I think it is easier to percieve a fight being picked online because words get miscontrued and you don't have the normal communication indicators like body language to guide your perception of another person's intentions or statements. People who have a hard time expressing what they mean tend to get misperceived as fight pickers.

Best Answer

If someone calls someone else a mean name they are TRYING to start a fight.

Best Answer

Insecurity, mostly. Just my opinion, of course.

Best Answer