no one is born evil
kitten456izzy kitten456izzy 13-15 11 Answers Dec 4, 2011

You mean Hitler evil?? I personally believe that's what demonic possession is really about... but that's just me.

Best Answer

i dont think Hitler evil how

Best Answer

Then what kind of evil do you mean?

Best Answer

like abusers,backstabbers killers the real evil

Best Answer

Hitler was a killer... that's why I chose that name... I think they've all been consumed by something evil... I do not believe that a new born baby starts out that way.

Best Answer

i think hitler was corrupted and brainwashed people to kill for him but i doubt he a killer but sure that is evil but more evil of the people who listened to his orders

Best Answer

Supposedly the brains of serial killers are different on MRI. According to profilers most have been bed wetters although I don't know what that would have to do with it and enjoyed torturing and killing animals as children. I guess that they would also have to be psychopaths without a conscience but not psychopaths turn into killers. What few psychopaths I have met and this may be a sterotype have had evil ways and seemed to think that everything and everyone else in the world are here to use as they see fit to their advantage and what ever damage they cause to someone's life and career are of little importantance to them. I had one reposition the break away mirror on my car so that I wouldn't be able to see cars in the slow lane on interstate and cause an accident.Fortunately I noticed that the mirror wouldn't adjust as I ws going down the road and didn't have one. Why do I think it was that person? For whatever reason she was also destroying my work and trying to discredit me with my employer and co workers. I did very good work and was well liked by everyone in the office but her. She also messed with other's work. She was so far up our office manager's arse that she would have to open her mouth for someone to say hi to the psycho. The OM also knew about the problems that were being fabricated and did nothing. Our nurse manager was her friend and didn't believe it either until she became a target too.

Best Answer

Some people are evil plain and simple. I think one can be born evil, and there are people who simply have no human qualities. They will murder for sport with no remorse whatsoever.We like to believe there are good people in the world, but the truth is, there are more evil people.

Best Answer

As Freud said are all born evil the question I ask is what makes the few good?

Best Answer

I think some people are born evil. Certain serial killers have grown up under the best of circumstances. There is something that blooms early in the human psyche. A child from a loving family who has had positive stimulus even in the womb can start torturing animals as soon as he is physically and mentally able. I think it has everything to do with the human brain. A kind of an anomaly or handicap.

Best Answer

i see a point but murder is an excuse always so murderer cant help themselves they were born with a wrong brain sorry to get mad i just highly disagree

Best Answer

I agree that there has to be consequences for actions, and that society needs to be protected from "evil" people. My hypothesis is simply that there may be physical and chemical differences in the brain of a murderous madman.

Best Answer

I also think that because someone is born that way doesn't mean they have no choice when it comes to killing people. They know right from wrong they just choose wrong.

Best Answer

yes exactly

Best Answer

souls make choices.. tiny ones at first.. and bigger as they go.. they forget how innocent they were when they started

Best Answer

maybe no one showed them how to love or how to be loved???

Best Answer

They are damaged....perhaps from genetic mental illness, but I put alot of credit on upbringing. I believe an abusive or neglectful childhood can irreparably damage a persons mind. Emotional anguish over time manifests physically.

Best Answer

I believe some people are born evil. We all have that inside us anyways. I think some may be results of abuse and cruelty - some are a result of possession - some are a result of illness.

Best Answer