I just don't understand. I mean if there's a reason I hadn't considered I would love to hear it. I just go to people's photos to see something of theirs: art, pictures of them or the life around them. Instead I get albums of random crap you can find anywhere on the internet. Please help me understand.
FellidayaFiresong FellidayaFiresong 31-35, F 8 Answers Mar 6, 2012

I agree with this too. It's not the pictures that people have taken but more when they have tons of **** that you find on thousands of sites online. It's become the modern chain mail garbage. I don't mind when people have a few that really stood out to them but if all your pictures or majority of your pictures are just things that first pop up when you google them than what's the point.

Best Answer

When you find out, let me know.

Best Answer

Is that really you licking that skull?

Best Answer

No, but all of my uploaded photos are mine. I just liked this for an avatar.

Best Answer

Most of mines are legitimately mines

Best Answer

Why do people ********** when it doesn't make babys?

Best Answer

Hmm...I dunno...so far I've only uploaded myself but who know...

Best Answer

Because everyone with a camera thinks they're an artist and all of the pictures show talent and some deep feelings

Best Answer

I can understand random photos they have taken. I love taking photos.

Best Answer