Every time Rose Ann invites me to lunch. Guys catch her attention so I go alone and ate alone. weheheheheh..........
doggieschoice doggieschoice 22-25, F 6 Answers May 1, 2012

Yes,physical beauty is celebrated and inner beauty is unseen,but in the long run inner beauty doesn't droop ,sag,or need re-constructive surgery! believe me,eventually they'll get it.....peace

Best Answer

That proves if a man is mature

Best Answer

Thats just the way of the world lol. Your profile pic is soo cute btw :)

Best Answer

physical beauty maybe cheaper than maggots which is what i use as bait

Best Answer

Put on some lip gloss and comb your hair

Best Answer

I comb my hair but I get allergy on make up

Best Answer

There is hypoalergenic makeup- you are doubtless cute- a bit of mascara to "pop" the eyes is all you need- then you'll get confidence- and it'll all be good

Best Answer

I'll try...thanks

Best Answer

Turn on your TV, then open up a magazine and finally do a little of googling with the word "hot". I think that is enough to realize how much advertising affects our perseption. We can't actually blame people for being shallow, it's just the way things are at our generation. It's sad, really... couse people who actually have their own opinion about what's beautiful, sometimes feel ashamed :(

Best Answer

Yes, I see but I hate it when they compare you...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Best Answer

Physical beauty is an instantaneous evaluation; inner beauty takes time. Its not a lack of appreciation so much as a natural reaction. That's my.$.02 anyhoo

Best Answer