I don't think I'd want to see myself being born, really. Maybe that's just me, though. Even if it was "amazing", I'd take my folks word for it.
bijouxbroussard bijouxbroussard 46-50, F 16 Answers Jan 26 in Parenting & Family

I suppose it's a special, once-in-a-lifetime occasion some want to remember, revisit. I haven't really recovered though from being shown my cousin giving birth to her son/daughter!

Best Answer

lol !

Best Answer

Some day they'll show it to their children, in order for their child enroll in therapy for the rest of their lives.

Best Answer

I think Cosreal has a good reason, but other than that I would also prefer to just take my folks word for it.

Best Answer

for the parent that was not able to be there for the birth?

Best Answer

That would be a good reason I think.

Best Answer

Okay, I could see that, perhaps. But in the cases I know of, the other parent was DOING the videotaping.

Best Answer

Know someone who did that and put it on tv as a movie was disturbing yet again I was a kid and my parents were watching it at their friends house

Best Answer

The videos are usually taken out to embarrass the kid when they start dating seriously. lol

Best Answer

To frighten young girls and make me feel ill when they want me to watch. Ugh

Best Answer

It's beyond me.

Best Answer

Hahaha ..I know! Really .....would you really show that.

Best Answer

nope.... they probably end up taping the superbowl over it sometime in the future!!

Best Answer

LOL !

Best Answer

No idea, but I guess people do.

Best Answer

I wouldnt wanna see it,,hear it, or read about my birth...

Best Answer

Yes, lots of people are all f..... up and not even know it. One does it, they all fall in line.

Best Answer