it takes an hour for the viagra to start working

Best Answer

lmao this should be chosen for best answer...

Best Answer

blahaha

Best Answer

Before I eat a new food, I like to read the ingredients and get an idea of who made it. But most foods are regulated and come in wrappers. <br />
Can't say that about people. So I find out what I can before I exchange body fluids and get my emotions involved with that person. And I sure as heck don't want to walk away, having given myself to someone, and feeling used.

Best Answer

metahors aside I love to go to a place with a friend who has eaten their before and say 'i dont care what I get order for me, surprise me'. its good fun sometimes if you are with someone who likes adventure when it comes to food

Best Answer

metaphors aside, I like to go to a place with a friend who has been there before and ask them to just surprise me and order for me.

Best Answer

I like trying new restaurants too- trying new things. I tried lots of new foods last year by going to new places.

Best Answer

Honestly I think it's nice to get to know someone before I am intimate, but sometimes it's pretty difficult when you know how you want it to end up.<br />
I think it has a lot to do with social standards. If you give it up too early then you're easy, if you wait too long you're a prude. It should really be ba<x>sed on how those two people feel about it.

Best Answer

Cuz who is who n there are lotz of things involved..commitment n emotions 4 women especialy.

Best Answer

As a female, I would say that feelings and sex are very involved, well for me at least. Once you get to know the man ie time, the feelings are stronger and the sex is better.

Best Answer

they do???poor people...

Best Answer

Because they are afraid. Afraid of being laid and left, afraid of commitment, afraid of stds or pregnancy or whatever....fact is they are scared. Or they have had some idea put in their head that waiting somehow makes you more interesting or more moral than those who don't, which is definitely not true. I, personally, never waited. There's no logic or good reason for waiting. If you want something go for it, or you might not get the chance to again.

Best Answer

We waited until after marriage because of our mutual religious beliefs.

Best Answer

I play hard to get but then their gone...

Best Answer

yes at 5 they stop and thing about having six

Best Answer

they dont. but its always good to at least get a name first

Best Answer

Why make things more complicated

Best Answer

waste of time

Best Answer