I've seen people wear everything from PJ's to Heals at the grocery store, to everyone their own! As far as the bathing question goes.... Once again, to everyone their own!

Best Answer

laziness

Best Answer

Lol, I've got a few super trendy sleeping shirts which look awesome with legins. I had them for uni, when I'd pull all nighters. They were a promise to myself that as soon as I got home, all I'd take off my makeup and fall asleep. Now that I think about it...I'm pretty damn lazy :)

Best Answer

Saw this a couple of years ago when I saw a Fat lass wearing her Jim- Jams... This was funny, her getting in & out of her car...

Best Answer

People should be left alone when grocery shopping, whatever they are wearing!!!

Best Answer

yeah so im depressed.

Best Answer

I wore PJ's and a bathrobe to the store at night once just for kicks.

Best Answer

That's actually an insult in the UK "Your mum goes to the chippy in her slippers" basically says that your family are lazy wasters and probably fat too.

Best Answer

It's become socially acceptable to wear those comfortable P.J. bottoms around town. I'm sure some get up and go and other's put on fresh ones. Me? I still put on fresh jeans and a t-shirt (sometimes a blouse) before I go out of the house.

Best Answer