You don't normally see atheist,or buddhists going door to door or randomly handing out pamphlets about our beliefs....respect each others religion and stop thinking on one is right!!!
Ameliorate Ameliorate 26-30, M 9 Answers Jun 16, 2012

People who believe in God think that it is important that others do too. It's the nature of it. Put yourself in their position. Say you discovered something that affected everyone and was the most important thing that any human being should know. Would you keep it to yourself? Would you feel that you should? Along with a belief in God, many believers also believe that they are compelled and expected to share their faith. And most of them believe they are showing love for people by trying to share something that has meant so much to them.

Best Answer

Thanks. :)

Best Answer

I respect your take on said question.
To correspond, how can anyone determine what would be important for all people to benefit from? I cannot place myself in their position, because once again (the point I am trying to convey here) is that it is "their" personal belief, "personal belief". Do not try to sell me something because I am going to question and research it.

Best Answer

Most people think that they have an idea of what's "good", and so they think others would benefit from it as well. Even if it comes down to what you are saying about how people shouldn't do this or that. That's what you see as "good" and you think the others should follow suit. That is your personal belief.

Best Answer

God is real, Christianity is the good news about salvation and love. What will the world be like if we all refused to share our good news and just bottle it in. Share your joys with others my friend, thats love. God is love :)

Best Answer

your choice :) that's the beauty of free will.

Best Answer

I thought you were supposed to be examples of goodness to the world, not just preachers of it. So stop coming to my door at 8 AM on a saturday and go feed some homeless prostitutes like Jesus did.

Best Answer

This is a subjective opinion: when you talk to another person one should actually say "I believe god is real" and so on...when you just flat out go on and make a statement including god, it's as if this is a scientific fact.

Best Answer

They believe it is their god's wish that they do so.

Best Answer

belief in salvation. when you love someone you want to save him/her from going to eternal damnation. when you love God you would evangelize because you know it would make Him happy that another soul won't go to Hell (ex. prodigal son story).

Being nice and a good person is not enough to ensure that a person's spirit will not go to Hell. Read "heaven is so real" by Choo Thomas. Jesus showed her where her mother ended up after she died. As Choo Thomas said her mother was a good person but did not believe in Jesus and she ended up in Hell.

As for Buddhism, you should read this http://www.midnightinamerica.net/docs/lit/dbr/dbr-bud.htm

Best Answer

forgot to say that yes it does get irritating because there are many who do not know how to properly spread and teach the Word. There are also many who are arrogant that they do not see their own fault and only point out the fault of others, that is why non-believers think Christians are a bunch of hypocrites. However, just because there rotten apples does not mean that the whole tree is rotten. With regards to respecting another persons belief, it won't be worth anything if that person does go to Hell.

Best Answer

That is the most ****** up and poorly designed and formatted thing I've ever read. First off, One doesn't go to hell for never having heard of God, unless you are willing to acknowledge that God is a vicious little ****. You end up in Limbo, just like everyone did before Jesus opened the Gates of Heaven. Secondly, the entire thing is highly disrespectful of Buddhism. Third, it involves someone being "raised from the dead" after three days, so I'm gonna say it's just completely made up.

Best Answer

"ignorance of the law excuses no one" if you understand that you'll get it. if not, sorry

Best Answer

Because as Christians it's part of our moral obligation to witness to others.some people go a little overboard ,but only because they have the knowledge and understanding where it counts and often the ones they preach to are lacking it.The more you know and understand the more you can implement changes to work on being the best person possible and become one with God!

Best Answer

Because god must be too busy to talk. They get lonely.

Best Answer