when all else fail...................make them earn you trust back............to make them respect you instead of them pushing you down...............non sensitive people take advantage of nice peoples trust..........<br />
UPDATED<br />
thats the evil work of doctor jerk..........so cheer up :)<br />
well if you ask me people act this way because they are just infatuating on some one this is next to lust if it gets worse,<br />
never be so depressed cuz any form of true love is ment to be painful,all of us go though this situation especially if its your first love..........ive seen this a million times and i mean it..........it wont be like the end of the world plus and maybe it wasn't truly meant to be..............and for me as a man i always feel like its sad when women cry :( because women tends to be hurt the most in a separation well as for me i never been with any woman in my life and im doing just fine............... but im not saying that i don't want to be in love any time soon<br />
in the mean time keep your hands held high maybe youll find someone else who knows maybe it could be better than the last one so stand up. also you dont want to be with someone who left you for someone else cuz he only might cheat on you again like the saying says"nice girls always finish last" you got all the time of your life <br />
:)

Best Answer

can't understand what was my fault...he just took me in his confidence..firstly he liked me a lot, loved to talk to me, and when i started trusting him,liking him..he just left me for another gal.. he has cheated me and hurt me so much... damn i still miss him but can't contact as the another person has taken place in his heart.. :(

Best Answer

How long did you date him? If you 'give too much too fast' it can scare some people... Make someone earn your trust and respect a bit. If he's cheated on you so much, you deserve so much better. A zebra doesn't change its stripes. He'll cheat on the new girl, too. Guaranteed. Consider it that he did you a favor and moved on before he hurt you any more than he did.

Best Answer

thanks dear m feeling better now

Best Answer

never forget to smile again :)

Best Answer

yep dear :)

Best Answer

It was not your fault pal, because you believed him

Best Answer

This is NOT the way of the world. It's the way of jerks and self centered people. There ARE good people out there. Honey, you need to get a backbone, start standing up for yourself. You can't trust people right away. Trust takes time to build. Yes, every relationship/friendship starts out with a certain level of trust, but TRUE trust is built. There are some who seek out the vulnerable ones and they can spot you a mile away. Do some self work, hon, and start loving yourself first. If you love and respect yourself, you'll draw others who love and respect you. Not saying everyone will love and respect you, but they'll leave you be if they're looking for 'vulnerable' and 'weak.' Don't let ANYONE steal your joy. Never let one person, one thing, or one situation affect your self esteem. Life is SO precious. Work on getting your power back... and don't allow others to bring you down. YOU know who you are. That's all that matters. <3

Best Answer

thanks for ur concern dear :)

Best Answer

you're welcome. :)

Best Answer

I feel the same way you do, but with an odd twist - the men come back to me but by then I have moved on and don't want them back.

Best Answer

somebody rightly said "life goes on"....<br />
Leave everything to god, he is watching everything..

Best Answer

right... i have left all things on god's hand still sometimes just can't control

Best Answer