SEANCURIOS SEANCURIOS 41-45, M 12 Answers Dec 6, 2011

my kids matter, my family & friends matter........roof over the head, food, employment........what you talkin bout?........don't worry you'll grow outta the bed wettin........just a phase ;-)

Best Answer

i worry about everything, so i don't know.

Best Answer

who decides what matters?

Best Answer

Cuz maybe it is easier to think about the things that don't matter. And vice versa. "Nothing worth having is easy to get" cuz easy come easy go.

Best Answer

Preocupation with their own little dramas<br />
People who mind - don't matter AND people who matter - don't mind<br />
If something is botehring you and you can change it - change it. f you can't change it do your best to minimise the bad effects of it and then move on. Life is too short to get distracted by things you cannot do anything about

Best Answer

I don't have a clue.

Best Answer

What matters?

Best Answer

Join the world!

Best Answer

If everyone worried about the right things we would run out of things to worry about. The very nature of human existence would be challenged and life as we know it would be at risk.

Best Answer

Maybe those pepople who cares about things that doesn't matter think they matters

Best Answer