ycats302000 ycats302000 41-45, F 14 Answers Feb 22, 2012

I give trust a little bit at a time. Once given freely, and broken, it has to be earned again. Broken again? Well, every time it is broken, it destroys more of the relationship. Broken too many times, and I realize decisions need to be made, and I make them.

Best Answer

I have a boyfriend who has a friend that always turns her back on him then ends up spreading rumors about him to her boyfriend. But my boyfriend always insists on talking to her. At first I never understood y she always does it but now I knw y. Before my boyfriend and I had kids she always talked to him. But now that we have kids she rarely talks to him. How do u deal with some1 like that

Best Answer

With people like that, I dump them as friends. They always want back in, but I never let 'em. Ha ha, you should known a good thing when you had it.<br />
I might have some respect if they apologized, but snakes never do. That's what makes them snakes. Luckily, the wold is big, as you can make new friends.

Best Answer

I guess that is human nature and lots of times I think that those we trust do so inadvertently . And maybe if something gets "thrown back in your face" you have also contributed to it happening. If it is face to face conversation ask the person. Why are you bringing this up right now?

Best Answer

I have had many close friends but all have stabbed m in the back bar one. I know she'll never stab me in the back. There are best friends out there but very few. <br />
Then you have good friends but dont tell them everything unless you know you can trut them but they would be class as "best friends" then

Best Answer

it is human nature for most people not all but most

Best Answer

always keep your little distance with everyone!! my philosophy in life is to not tell all your secrets or even your feelings to friends, it works for me, so you don't get hurt!!

Best Answer

as they are the crooks but u should be careful <br />
because in this world every type of person is present

Best Answer

You are not trusting the right people. If you know a backstabber,never confide in him/her

Best Answer

We give power to people we trust by trusting them. You don't turn your back on an enemy, so by definition they can't stab you in the back, and because you don't confide in them, it is harder for them to find real ammunition to throw back in your face.<br />
Not everyone we trust violates that trust, but the people we do give that privilege are the ones who can hurt us most.

Best Answer

Sorry your friend does this.. however I don't have friends that do that...

Best Answer

I hope not! They may disappoint you occasionally, as we can do with them.

Best Answer