When someone says they like to observe people they probably do but may find you suggesting they take a test or take it to another level an imposition.. Could also be they are interested but not THAT interested. Maybe you are misinterpreting the degree of their liking. Also, a lot of people are interested in doing things but they'd rather do it on their own time, you know take their own sweet time. Also, mood is a factor.

Best Answer

True, yes, yeah.

Hmm..
Yes we like to take our sweet time with Things.
It is also rather annoying when someone seems to show more interest befor you get to yourself.. or befor you get to show things of interest to another, befor they do.

Also it can seem fake when someone shows interest..
Intrusive, or feel like you cant have anything for yourself.
But its just.. hmm.. to be polite.. To be interested in what someone else does.

.... Was just something that striked me the other day...
Usually when someone shows interest in what I am doing, questions me, takes part, curious, etc.. I start rambling about it,

Best Answer

People who are really into something are likely to be quite discerning about it. Lots of dog people don't like certain breeds, for example.

Best Answer

True.. Was about to say that dog people, espesially breeders are super picky, harsh people.
But then, I also like certain breeds over others.

Best Answer

Anything goes

Best Answer