Why don't attraction reduce when one gets older ?
darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 21 Answers Jan 2, 2013 in Community

Because male humans are primarily visually stimulated sexually. This is perhaps the most ignorant question I've seen. C'mon... seriously?

Best Answer

Because they look visually and physically better, unlike not attractive woman and I know, I know people say beauty is on the inside but in the world, saying that isn't going to help you feel any better so that's why they take better care with their bodies.

Best Answer

Wise girl : )

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

Seriously, you have to ask this question? Don't you find yourself instinctively attracted to pretty ladies?

Best Answer

lol. Just sayin'. I find myself innately attracted to pretty ladies. And I'm a female!

Best Answer

darwin's the name

Best Answer

Because it's perfectly natural. Don't we all like looking at beautiful things.

Best Answer

This is a fact. We rarely stop to admire a falling down shack with broken down cars on a dead lawn, but who can resist looking at a beautiful home with great landscaping.

Best Answer

Exactly. Or a beautiful rose in full bloom. It will always get more attention than a wilted one laying on the ground. : )

Best Answer

Appealing to the eye !

Best Answer

I am to lazy to write out the science of attraction, the answer is straight forward though.

Best Answer

Ha exactly

Best Answer

Basically that stereotypical curvy feminine shape is easier for the brain to process, so in short our subconscious is lazy as hell.

Best Answer

Some men are shallow? Some women are the same though

Best Answer

Why does it make a person shallow if something visually attractive gets their attention?? Don't we all like looking at a beautiful rose in bloom?? : )

Best Answer

I completely agree, but I feel it's shallow if a person is only attracted to a person because of how they look, don't you ?

Best Answer

Men are visually stimulated and that doesn't change.

Best Answer

Because they're materialistic and they want what they see. But the most beautiful women are the ones that are beautiful on the inside and THAT takes time to discover.

Best Answer

They are loving with their eyes, not with their minds or hearts.

Best Answer

Not all of them...I've met many kind hearted visually attractive people and friends.

Best Answer

I wasn't saying that attractive people cannot be kind, I was saying that men who give more attention to physically attractive women just because they are physically attractive are, "loving with their eyes, not with their minds or hearts."

Best Answer

Ok

Best Answer

TEHE idk

Best Answer

Because most men are shallow.

Best Answer

Usally the more quiet and retreating ones that gets my attention really.<br />
But most people are shallow really, care too much about looks.

Best Answer

Humans are vain.

Best Answer

we are a visual world

Best Answer

magnetism

Best Answer