Heck, EVEN Democrats do it---sometimes. LOL
ChipmunkErnie ChipmunkErnie 61-65, M 19 Answers Jul 14, 2012

a lie will travel around the world before the truth has it's boots on.

Best Answer

we let them and then re-elect them too

Best Answer

if a lie is reapeated often enough it has the appearance of a truth after a time <br />
besides they know that we know that they will do whatever it takes to get out from under any scandal or act cowards all

Best Answer

They are riding the old maxim.."If you lie loudly enough and convincingly enough, everyone will believe you."

Best Answer

They all put their own spin on things making most information useless

Best Answer

I'm not talking spin, but outright stating something as a fact that can be looked up and found to be false.

Best Answer

Even Democrats do it..SOMETIMES..sorry, but..they're just as guilty if not more so than republicans.

Best Answer

i think we need brave people to stop all this nonsense of politics. personally, iam sick and tired of politics, media, the UN...they all lie, they are all financed by big corporations, i am talking about the very big powerful corporations who control the world, and the politicians in it!<br />
to answer your question, these politicians seriously believe that we, the people, are stupid and ignorant. by the way, i agree with them. we have not stopped before, and we are not going to stop them now. because we are too busy trying to make a living, provide for our families, book vacations, watch the Kardashians ( the hookers and their pimp mother, whom we made rich!). basically, we are just too busy trying to survive that we became selfish, blind, and oblivious to what is really going on. we are controlled by them. we are the slaves. they are our masters. stop dreaming. take action. Do Not Vote! Nothing will change unless we change ourselves first!

Best Answer

Because perception is everything, and there are just enough conspiracy theorists (on both sides) who will insist that even incontrovertable facts have somehow been doctored.

Best Answer

I guess they figure they'll be that one person who'll get over on us! Fat chance of that, but they try!

Best Answer

votes, votes, votes - they are all liars!!!!

Best Answer

They do not care about those who are independent enough to check the facts. They only care about the Lemming who will follow them over the edge of the cliff.

Best Answer

Because they're either too stupid to realize that other people are listening that are smarter than they are, or they are so smart that they realize the stupid people are the ones voting. Either way, as long as they're making money, they really don't care.

Best Answer

The same reason every other individual who are not politicians lie, they either can't help it or they have something to hide.

Best Answer

Yes, but most people don't have a couple thousand reports willing to check up on them.

Best Answer

I repeat, I was not employed by Bain Capital after 1999. I'm mitt Romney and I approve this and all commercial enterprises, especially ones that allow me to fire people! Hey, Betcha $10,000 that I like firing the soon to be poor folk

Best Answer