AprilBurden23 AprilBurden23 18-21, F 14 Answers May 7 in Dating & Relationships

people go back for many different reaons. Cheating is not a relationship ending discretion for all people

Best Answer

I would not tolerate that.<br />
I would guess fear, desperation, insecurity, a willingness to forgive (forget-I don't think so), loneliness. <br />
Some would say love. <br />
Again, I would not tolerate cheating. It is undesirable beyond words.

Best Answer

people tend to go back to the cheater because they tend to have something over them. The second reason is that the person cheated on feels like it is something that they did and can be a better bf/gf thus making it easier in their mind to go back to the cheater.

Best Answer

They love them. <br />
They cling to what's familiar.<br />
They're insecure about getting someone else.

Best Answer

Makes sense thank u.

Best Answer

Because people are capable of change. We don't just say oh you've cheated? I'll be home at 11. Break up is off by the way. No. There's talking. Crying. Hitting. Swearing. Talking. Talking. Talking. Laying of boundaries and then the long process of regaining trust.

Best Answer

We all make mistakes, and some us can forgive your trespasses.

Best Answer

Maybe the sex was really good.

Best Answer

They are unwilling to experience the pain of a breakup, not realizing that the pain will be worse at the end. Once a cheater always a cheater.

Best Answer

stupid

Best Answer

I didn't.

Best Answer