It's because there isn't a single page without horrible cliches, bad grammar, and bad writing. Most high schoolers could write better than that. You should try reading a *real* novel or a *real* romance.

Best Answer

I have But it's 1 of my many faves

Best Answer

I mean something that cannot be found in the 'young adult' section. Try some Anne McCaffery or The Smoke Thief by Shana Abe, Brandon Sanderson, The Wheel of Time (very long series, but the characters have great depth), just a real piece of literary work

Best Answer

Robin McKinley has a lot of amazing books too, the most notable (I think) would be Constantine or Beauty

Best Answer

I love Anne McCaffrey, but if you enjoy TWILIGHT then just go ahead and enjoy it. Obviously millions of people do. Try the other stuff, too, but don't be ashamed to read what you like.

Best Answer

Agreed i <3 2 read period

Best Answer

twilight fans don't like the movie cauz the movie sucks compared to the book.. as it always does.<br />
I personally never seen it/read it and don't really care to. I don't care for that genre very much.

Best Answer

books r always better..... Agreed

Best Answer

I don't like it because its so chessy like come on glowing vampires not melting in the sun

Best Answer

It's the same tired old sexist **** , brave knight saves damsel in distress , I like a nice love story sometimes but when it's done with that harmful repulsive garbage it's like poison to society. **** twilight.

Best Answer

UMMMMMM OKAY

Best Answer

twilight is real crap just bcoz f kristen stewart ....she is dumb big zero acting skill..it would be better if they swich to emma watson

Best Answer

Kristen fits perfect if you've read tthe book

Best Answer

kristen is waste ... u r right i didnt read the book but i have seen the movie ....facial expression nil. romance doesnt bother me, but the overall stuff should be gud

Best Answer

Why ask what people hate? It's up to them on what they want to hate. Whether they have facts or not. :)

Best Answer

its a ? its optional 2 answer expecially if your gonna b rude

Best Answer

There are a limited amounts of answer I could put. I don't actually have to put down the two options you wrote down. Plus I'm not being rude, I'm being honest with what I honestly think.

Best Answer