You want to be a Lawyer and you use words like "ppl" and "dat"? You might wanna re-think thinks bro. Oh, and most lawyers are complete ********. Live and learn Grasshopper.

Best Answer

With all due respect, I use proper English when I have or need to. Once I am at home that is my time to relax and be at peace. So please don't question why it is I do what I do. Nor should you disrespect my life goals. Thank you so much for your listening attention, and you have a great night Sir.

Best Answer

Fair enough mate and thank your for making me feel a lot older than I am by calling me "sir". :-) I'm sure you are a nice person and I hope you change your mind about becoming an Attorney. :-) Peace.

Best Answer

I will never change my mind... but thanks for showing interest.

Best Answer

Sorry that you mistook it for interest but hey, learn the hard way as in all of life's lessons. That all we can do.

Best Answer

I have came this far in life. Including doing my best in school to reach my goals. So how about you stop trying to down someone and go do whatever it may be that you do best... Go play bridge or something. Nice talking with you.

Best Answer

You have "come" this far. Say it with me. DO whatever the **** you want with your life. My Apologies for attempting to give you helpful advice. Oh, and I don't play bridge nor do I know anyone who does. I'm probably in much better physical shape than you but that's a whole other can or worms isn't it? :-)

Best Answer

SEE IM TRYING TO BE NICE ABOUT THIS THING... AND ACT LIKE I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT IT IS YOU HAVE TO SAY. BUT TO BE AN OLDER PERSON... WHO SHOULD BE CONTINUEING TO HELP TO PAVE THE WAY, YOU ******* IT UP. SO TO KEEP ME FROM SHOWING ANY MORE DISRESPECT TOWARDS YOU I HOPE YOU CAN LEARN TO LEAVE OTHERS ALONE AND SHUT THE **** UP... AND ABOUT THAT PHYSICAL SHAPE THING, THANKS FOR NOTICING THE FACT THAT I ALMOST LOST MY LIFE ALMOST TWO MONTHS AGO. BUT IM BACK AND BETTER AND COULD GIVE TWO FLYING ***** ABOUT WHAT IT IS YOU HAVE TO SAY AS OF NOW. THANKS!!! :) POWER TO YOU

Best Answer

Oh gee look, you went to the CAPS. :-) Nothing is more impressive than the dreaded CAPS. No clue what you are talking about almost losing your life but I doubt you were ever any closer to death than I have been at various times. But hey, thanks so much for your very caring and thoughtful response, and all done in CAPS. So very meaningful and poignant. You are going to make a great ******* Attorney , trust me. .

Best Answer

Man you know what... you have a blessed night :) and thanks for all you have said here tonight. It was great chating with you sir.

Best Answer

Wish I could say the same for you but yeah...you take care and good luck becoming an Attorney! :-)

Best Answer

I'll try sir :)

Best Answer

I'm sure you will. You're a rising star . :-) Keep on keeping on. You can be the next Johnny Cochran. Strive to be the best. :-)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Maybe you will get to happily defend murderers someday.

Best Answer

The jury has made its verdict and im about to go to bed... School in a few hours... But anywho i may deal wit you later... Thats if I have time... So untill next time sir, Be Blessed

Best Answer

Ok wee lass. Take care and have a fun day. Sorry for trying to keep it real. I'm sure you are a good person who wants to do good. Sorry for being a **** :-)

Best Answer