Offending the establishment is a big part of the hip-hop scene. The music sounds a little tighter when a white guy in the next car over is getting ticked off.

Best Answer

it doesnt worry me what people listen to....although i personally dont like rap at all. i think its boring and pointless, but everyone has different views;

Best Answer

I agree. SO annoying, makes me want to stab myself in the ears.

Best Answer

I hate rap SO much.

Best Answer

I just don't like the vibrating of my car when they're 3-4 cars back. I just can't imagine what their hearing will be like after a few years of it either.<br />
I like rap music though :D

Best Answer

Rap.....head?

Best Answer

Just an opinion I think they have the best music and are very talented, although it shouldn't blast out others ears!

Best Answer

Because they want us to go deaf so they can take over society

Best Answer

ear plugs

Best Answer

Over time loud music effects your hearing so you really have to turn it up to hear it.

Best Answer

and their sound system is sh*tty.

Best Answer

I don't think they have two brain cells to rub together, so I'm going to say, ummm, hmmm. This is a tough one. aaaah, I'm going to say they don't, yeah, that's my final answer.

Best Answer