GirlyCanadian GirlyCanadian 18-21, F 33 Answers Aug 9, 2011

They need the warmth on winter nights? In the summer at the beach they can sit in the shade? Or maybe they just fell in love?

Best Answer

Or they like the challenge of climbing aboard

Best Answer

For the same reasons anyone Marries!

"" Mature"" men & women go for the nicer personality !

" Immature" go for looks or MONEY!

Nothing too complicated!

Best Answer

could not of put it in better words my self well said im 26 good personality good looks dont meen to sound big headed but i hate people that are good looking but have nothing about them take the make up off or in a man's case there front and ignorance an there is nothing to them big up real people no fakes xxxxxxxxxx

Best Answer

same reason someone would ask such silly question..-mysteries of life

Best Answer

It's a land grab, acres and acres of this stuff and its all mine.

Best Answer

heh heh, I'am having a laugh, but not in a wholesome sense.

Best Answer

I know, me either, but it did strike me as funny.

Best Answer

That's so immature... but then again when did guys become mature? Lol!!! Joke

Best Answer

i am a fat women myself and no skinny guy is attracted to me ive seen it before its ******* disgusting like the guys are to small and thin and the women are huge and tall. i think when you like a fat person it is about personality not looks

Best Answer

So I get it. The **** likes to be wrapped in fat and more fat equals more sensation? You sick shallow beast!

Best Answer

some men are actually attracted to larger women and sometimes it's because they're insecure idiots who think that if their woman is fat no other man will sleep with her. it's idiot logic because a lot of guys will sleep with anything that's female and moves.

Best Answer

Spoken like a 13 yr old

Best Answer

I totally agree with you! I'm a slim woman and I've been with men that's been with big woman. And boyyyyy.....what a big mistake. It bought out their insecure like crazy. They use to insult my looks to feel better about themselves. And most men would prefer a big woman or a woman with curves for sexual reasons which is a bunch of deception!
They lay down at night with a big woman or woman with curves, buss a good nut....and still get up feeling empty and incomplete because it's false intimacy!!!!
Ashame most men will choose a big butt over a good heart! Grow up!!!

Best Answer

What a generalization. Im skinny and I'm not attracted to fat women at all. I like female atlethes.

Best Answer

You know, maybe I'm just insane here.... but just maybe... some guys like fat women. and some probably like fat guys. And I'm pretty sure there are some women out there who like fatties too. Naw I must just be insane.

Best Answer

I don't want someone morbidly OBESE, but you could offer me a thin and ripped, muscular , perfect abs guy, or a broad shouldered- little chunkier, even with a belly, and I'd prefer the man with the broader shoulders. I like a man with meat on his bones. If he feels too tall and lithe? Ew. Even if his muscles are more well defined, it doesn't matter. I like a "thick" man. Hee hee.

Best Answer

But why? They could crush you! And you could get injured

Best Answer

I find guys marry someone who is really similar to their mother

Best Answer

my mum is small and fat dont tell her i said that lol and my wife is tall but skin but there personality is the same so yes i think that unconsciously you do find a partner that is similar to your mum that you want a relationship with but it all comes down to attraction in the end or should i say start

Best Answer

usually because really skinny guys and fat women feel ugly in there eyes. so they "settle" for eachother, or look past the weight issue all together because they themselves don't feel like they deserve better. Most realize that better doesn't come with a scale, but some don't

Best Answer

i have been with lots of good looking women and they have all thought they where above me when i met my wife people asked what i was doing with her because they thought i could do better .....in looks to me my wife is beautiful inside and out not like the others that where only out.............

Best Answer

Because they have little pee p"s and they are so skinny they need cushion. No lie my own fiance told me this bc he is skinny..I weigh 130 too skinny for him

Best Answer

Oh shittttttt....LMAO.....
So Ooooohhh true! I was with a guy who wasn't that attractive with a small ****. He only dated big unattractive woman. When he was with me he was extremely insecure. Couldn't handle it! To me it didn't matter. I look at the heart of a person. But no matter how much I praised him....He could see past his flaws. He would insult me instead and I would leave him because of it. Damn shame.
But thanks for the input....Neva realized the small penis issue. Lol

Best Answer

Because they are stupid. They think the more fat, the better cooker. They think the bigger the woman, the more weigh will press on to their ugly penis and the more "fun" it will be... Coming from an average sized woman this is what I think. Fat woman have a hard time losing the weight and looking normal and stupid men like to take advantage of that fact. --My co worker

Best Answer

Yes yes yes dear! I totally agree! Insecure men take advantage of big woman in the bedroom. They take advantage of their insecure and can get them to do anything. The man feels more in control because he's out of control!!!

Best Answer

My wife is over 500 pounds. I love feeling her massave weight pressing me to the bed during sex. I love her body's huge curves...

Best Answer

Your ignorant too. That woman deserves better. Lust is never satisfied. Remember that! Watch out....u about to lose her too.

Best Answer

I am skinny and I love big women. I don't know why. Maybe because I got bored of being skinny all my life.

Best Answer

That's insecurity! You'll be alright!

Best Answer

Probably because opposites attract. The heavy woman's body would feel so much different than the skinny man's body that it would be exciting. Also, if people didn't breed with people different than themselves then the human race would eventually splinter off into drastically different sizes of people, like what humans did to dogs when they bred them for certain sizes and traits.

Best Answer

Here are two possible reasons:

1. true love

2. gaining valuable items such as money, house, vehicle, business, etc.

Best Answer

Because chunkier women have less inhibition in bed, therefore are able to please beyond your imagination!!!

Best Answer

Yeah....and your out of control as a man cause your to caught up in a ****** feeling and not the person's heart. Fall in love fool!

Best Answer

They have an even bigger sex drive

Best Answer

Yeah....and your Neva satisfied *** gonna drive straight to hell. Ya twisted....ask God to help you understand true love & intimacy.

Best Answer

opposites attract? Their genes complement each other?

Best Answer

That is the most logical comment on this page.

Best Answer

Their woman wasn't fat when they married 'em.

Best Answer