Cause everything that is extreme is bad. The bible the, quran and all the so called holy books are filled with good and bad. They contain a lot of sexism and discriminate. They have some good morals in some of the stories, but so does real life experience. Religions usually cause wars because the argue who is right and who is wrong. Because there only is bad and good for them(extremists in any religion). There is no color in their life. They look at you as inferior. Religion makes them feel that they have the knowledge of good and bad. And they think in absolutes. They pick texts out of context, the interpret the way it makes them happy. As much as they preach kindness and love and acceptance they don't respect any of it because you are wrong and they are right. At the beginning there were women which had no rights. Then people of other ethnicity(mostly blacks), now gay people, next atheists. Religious extremists of any kind will never be able to accept the world as it is. They feel the need to become jesus and save the whole planet. But they never stop to think... what if that person does not want to be saved. Having and truly believing that someone has control over your life/destiny/actions generally leads to wars and crimes. I will live my life as if religion does not exist. I will not care what people believe in cause it is not my business. That is a quote that religious extremists are not able to say.

Best Answer

Because they do not know the voice of the true shepherd

Best Answer

well if you had your facts right and saw that aside from the cults and/or how other people bastardize the faces that you see because of the bad apples, your view may be different

Best Answer

I think it is because there are places where people don't get a choice to have a decent life. Turning your eyes from people in need is also not loving

Best Answer

Because religion is incredibly old and does not go with its time. The longer it takes not to evolve and modernize, the bigger the differences become and the bigger the "blasphemies" become. Since everything that contradicts a religion is seen as "evil". It becomes an enemy. Thus creating the fights and wars we've seen throughout history.

Best Answer

Because their believers don't even begin to understand the essential spiritual qualities of their own religions.

Best Answer

go to iraq and ask them.

Best Answer

They want to spread the love---whether other people want it or not

Best Answer