CBTdropout CBTdropout 36-40, F 11 Answers Aug 25, 2011

Mathew 6 chapter 11. And he said un to them. Go fourth and talk sh it. Don't listen. Just yell thy cr ap out good and loud..

Best Answer

I sure don't. I'm a Christian, and I don't see anywhere in sc<x>ripture that we Christians are ordered to treat gay people like sub-humans. There's no excuse for that.

Best Answer

In answer to the actual question, I think it's that many other religious people just don't know how to react, so they default to fire-and-brimstone. It's ridiculous.

Best Answer

Because they are dumb.<br />
The swear to follow a book that says love your fellow man regardless of his sins.<br />
And then the church says gays, blacks, oh just pick a group.......<br />
Are some how against god...and should be cast out, denounced, burnt at the steak....no wait that was something simmilar.....almost the same.

Best Answer

First of all - it's not "religious people" there are seven thousand odd religions out there - not all of them have anti gay sentiments. <br />
It's less a matter of the religion commanding and more a matter of people feeling and using Christian sc<x>ripture as an excuse. Homosexuality runs counter to several evolutionary and cultural trends, so it seems natural some people would feel biassed against it. I find it unfortunate any religion has to be sucked into the argument.<br />
No one HAS to hate anyone. It is each person's choice.

Best Answer

i have many catholic and christian friends who are not so bigoted. but the extremists are truly the ones who ruin it for the rest of us. i've always been bisexual, and went to a southern baptist church for the better part of my younger life, always being told i was being tempted by satan. but luckily my family was very loving and supportive. i realized that some people use their religion to justify the hate they feel for others. kill them with compassion and kindness. that's all you really can do

Best Answer

I am a Roman Catholic and I do not hate Gay people I have no reason to.

Best Answer

All to often so many religious people think that they are superior to others and they are somehow entitled to behave that way. Sad but very true.

Best Answer

Im Muslim and I dont hate Gay´s , I like dem their kind of Funny but I think Most Religious dont like Gays because it has a Kind of Bad Influence on their Children , They think its out of Order and their Scared that the Next Generation The Majority will be Gays and Lesbians :)

Best Answer