maverick321 maverick321 70+, M 16 Answers Jan 31, 2012

I'm religious. I could care less what you believe.

Best Answer

im a christian and i have plenty of friends who dont believe what i believe. i dont try to push them to believe what i believe. this country has freedom of religion which means u have the freedom to believe whatever u want to believe or not believe anything. those type of religious ppl that try to push their sh*t on others are really annoying. even ppl that say they're christians like me judge me... but they're supposed to be on the same page as me...? so just cuz ur a christian does mean i like u. or if ur not a christian doesnt mean ill hate u.

Best Answer

I've seen name calling more by athiests than by Christians. You seem to find our responses insulting but you enjoy posting questions to draw them. Quit stirring the pot unless you enjoy hearing what we have to say.

Best Answer

i am religious, it seems you are generalizing. i dont care what you believe but one thing is for sure, i respect that. some non-religious people do also insults religious people.

Best Answer

Simple. Religeous pepole have been trained at at an early age that they are right and anyone who does not believe what they do are wrong and must be converted. I think it is completely rediculous. I would love to see it when they die and they go to hell because they were the ones that were wrong.

Best Answer

thers no hell in my opinoin. its just nothing, dark peacfull silence.....no memory....nothing. just death silince......death.

Best Answer

and that is your right to believe that. Keep your faith no one elses. Or lack of faith. Which ever.

Best Answer

thnx for the respect. smame goes to u.

Best Answer

Why do SOME religious people act ignorant? The same reason SOME people in EVERY demographic act ignorant.

Best Answer

got you soo young :[

Best Answer

what do you mean?

Best Answer

not all people are like that. religious or not. I see so many people who are soo mean to others. especially religious.. I'm called a nut by people on ep all the time for my beliefs. you know as much as I should I never go around "preaching" to people.. but because I give my opinion like everyone else.. it's considered so. lol. don't judge a group based on a few.

Best Answer

Yes, all people are ignorant; so we better<br />
go humbly through physical, human and <br />
spiritual education. It is of no use to slander,<br />
insult or persecute people of faith or of no faith.<br />
The rule of mutual love and mutual respect<br />
will finally lead us to the mature recognition<br />
of unity of all the respectful human race.

Best Answer

Boring. I am going to NetFlix. See ya

Best Answer

With all due respect, hon - its ignorant to lump ALL religious people together.. people are people & some are going to treat others badly. Its sad that Some religious people act like "finding God" makes them a better person, but they won't change.

Best Answer

Honey they just want to save you from eternal hell and damnation. Seriously though, Some people insist on trying to make the horse drink when he's not thirsty after they've led him to water. Personally I have always found it easier to lead people to Christ by example not by shoving my bible down their throats. I tend to focus on the goodness of my God and not on the bad things that happen to people daily that he allows.I don't why the evil in the world is allowed to exsist.

Best Answer

Out of fear.

Best Answer

I can't answer this question because you said no insults.

Best Answer

damn. out of all the people it had to be you?

Best Answer

Yep. XD

Best Answer

*shakes head in shame*

Best Answer

*Nods in happiness*

Best Answer

Best Answer