chrissyachell chrissyachell 16-17, F 13 Answers Nov 25, 2009

insecurity

Best Answer

I agree - insecurity, abandonment issues, baggage from past relationships, fear of rejection, having the concept that 'other women are competition', co-dependent issues, low self-esteem, immaturity, fear of being alone...depends on the individual.

Best Answer

Just don't want to share me (I understand).

Best Answer

Some girls compare their past experiences to current relationships. They have been burned or cheated on and it distorts their conception of what a healthy normal relationship consists of....If you really this girl..be patient and show her that she doesn't have reason to be jealous.

Best Answer

I would suggest out of fear and/or feelings of neglect. She may be worried about losing you to another, or she may feel like the attention you are giving another is more than she is getting, or more of what she wants. Other than that, some girls are just plain possessive and want to exert their social stand by fighting with others over you from the slightest look.

Best Answer

Well i happen to be one of those girl. i very jelous when it comes my my husband and other girls. he has never cheated of so much come close to it. Im like this cuz im insecure, unfortunitly. Also cuz i have trust issues. Id have to say 90% of jelous girls is cuz insecurity. It sucks for both ends of a relationship with someone who is jelouse.

Best Answer

Jealousy is born from insecurity. Extremely jealous people are terrified of losing what they have and/or their partner choosing someone over them.

Best Answer

Jealousy is innate within us all. However, feeling secure with your partner is also innate. If you're feeling jealous then something has caused this to come out. The person has to work on their own issues to resolve it and sometimes if it's caused by/from the partner, they have to also work with them on it as well.

Best Answer

If you've been hurt, then any person would be ore likely to be jealous in their next relationship.

Best Answer

They are inappropriately competitive.

Best Answer

i dont koe ... m in relation with my friend friend.. like they both are like good frnds .. so i love that guy .. bt tdy when i was on fb she removed me frm her frnds ... she is jealous coz m with him ... why does that ... happen .. why cant she happy .. she wants us to be apart. .. <br />
can u pls help me in this hw to clarify

Best Answer