i prefer that women answer this. just bugs the hell out of me. yup i'm a clueless dude
totallying totallying 22-25, M 25 Answers Feb 10, 2012

The times I have done this, it was for fun, and because I wasn't interested in a relationship with the guy.

Best Answer

Various reasons...perhaps he is a rebound guy, maybe she just wants to, maybe she doesn't know any better...list goes on and on. btw, why do SOME guys sleep with women right after the 1st date? Has nothing to do with gender.

Best Answer

uh, yeah it does. it is biologically predisposed that men would always want to sleep with women at 1st sight. dating is just a social protocol to get in her pants. good answer though

Best Answer

agree. and i know this kinda makes me look bad, but i have to say that we have to also give a huge credit for the guy who was able to do that. idk know how to do that so i give those people much praise. also idk if western women are like that who have sex during their 1st dates or the guys their are simply that good in manipulating women to feel that they both have a "love" connection. in my country, it is traditional to date for a while, then be bf-gf, then after months in a relationship have sex. in our media, only the uppery side does promiscuous 1st date sex. sorry, no experience here

Best Answer

sleeping should not be a matter of concern at the first date....... It should be being awake:-p

Best Answer

you mean on the first date ..and why not..........?

Best Answer

Aw heck... You mean I was supposed to wait?!

Best Answer

In my case it's because they are worn out.

Best Answer

I had a female friend that tried to sleep with a guy on her first date because she just wanted to get some. But he didn't want to because he really liked her. They're married now.

Best Answer

I know what youre saying. They all should

Best Answer

Win !!!!

Best Answer

i think if the 2 of them have chemistiery & they both are old enough . i say why not

Best Answer

she fancy him enough to

Best Answer

Because it might feel right, this is the year 2012! Why do SOME men sleep with women on the first date??? Can you tell me that? and why do people look at the women as being bad if she does sleep with a guy on the first date?? I dont understand

Best Answer

like i said, in the previous response, men are biologically predisposed to f*uck at 1st sight. women are stimulated emotionally. in my opinion, women having sex with a stranger (i assume that the guy on the 1st date is a stranger) leaves them hanging emotionally (unless the woman views and understands sex as a fun sexual release ONLY with no emotional s*hitty attachment whatsoever. kinda like how men views it) since the primary function of sex is to have kids. if the woman gets pregnant, evolutionarily she needs someone to provide for her since a pregnant women cannot work that hard and her body is more focused on developing the baby. and thus having sex on 1st dates is dumb even though i want them to do just that. *evil laugh

Best Answer

Go the evil laugh! Thanks for the explanation

Best Answer

Because women are intrested to sleep . . . .

Best Answer

Because they are risk takers and wish to contract sexually transmitted diseases....it's either that or they are just plain stupid!

Best Answer

Dunno, but I love them for it.... The crackers... :)

Best Answer

because sex is awesome and he's hot.

Best Answer

because they can do as they please...not every woman does this, its there lives who can deny them? maybe one day it could be you doing it? never say never

Best Answer

some women are less confident in themselves. Women who just jump into bed that quickly are usually the ones who have selfconfidence issues. It stems from their childhood. They are usually what is called 'damaged'. They are looking for acceptance no matter how degrading or wrong it might be.

Best Answer

right. but if you think about it they are the ones who destroy men's confidences by rejecting them. paradox led by dads who leave their families or ***** wives that cheat on their husbands. yup i'm bitter.

Best Answer

The ones that do that are also 'damaged' but for different reasons. They are more like the type that feel like they are a princess and deserve something that doesn't actually exist. Their view of the world is somewhat skewed.

Best Answer

lol. kinda demeaning generalization. i think all of us are f*ucked up by our guardians (parents) and our environment. if you were raised perfect, then you also developed some sort of craziness due to the fact that you are living in a f*ucked up world and you are kinda jealous in a way. i mean you won't even consider your crazy behavior crazy. anyway, sucks that i fear rejection.

Best Answer

True everyone is f*ucked up in some way.

Best Answer

they must not do so.... i think

Best Answer