If you live in a rural area and have a septic tank they can come up through the lateral lines especially if you go off on vacation in the summer for a few days and they dry out. It happened at a house I lived in and I learned to stop up every drain and overflow hole before we left the house for vacation.

Best Answer

I have found one in the sink before. At least one in the bathtub. I know that they also come in under the doors sometimes. I was away for quite a while, and when I returned, I found eight that had entered and died. That is a very good tip...I'll try that if I go away for a bit. Annoying little arachnids. :)

Best Answer

I've never been stung by one but had one crawl up my leg once. They scare the crap out of me.

Best Answer

I went to bed once and felt one crawling beneath my back. I sat bolt upright, and it took off across the bed. That's an eye opener! I've heard the sting is a bit like a hornet. I find them a bit repulsive. And sneaky. DANG sneaky!

Best Answer

I've heard the sting feels like liquid fire.

Best Answer

Let's hope that neither of us ever finds out. :)

Best Answer

That SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Best Answer