Duckface96 Duckface96 16-17, M 12 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in Community

Because our mind can't fathom the notion of it. If someone were to say they killed a 100,000 people, were almost like respond to that with "... Well done! You killed a 100,000 people? You must get up very early in the morning"

Best Answer

A line from Eddie izzard. Funny as hell and true.

Best Answer

It not the killer its the people they kill that mybe like you.

Best Answer

That is a good question,they disgust us yet we are drawn to read about them.

Best Answer

that is a deep deep question I feel. I do not know. I would have to put some serious thought into that... but its a good question. If you find the answer, I feel it will be very meaningful and it will say a lot about our society.

Best Answer

It is the darkness.

Best Answer

Cinema

Best Answer

That fascination is certainly manifested through cinema, but what drives us to be interested in serial killers enough to make films about them in the first place?

Best Answer

people are interested in the unknown in general and maybe it's cause we've all wanted to kill someone at some point I guess we can be curious how these people actually end up doing it

Best Answer

Who is us? I'm not fascinated by them.

Best Answer