got to be pretty before they talk to you

Best Answer

Unfortunately, I am thinking you are correct. Thanks for answering.

Best Answer

I have always hated my pic taken, I explain that but they continue to keep asking. Thats not being a real friend.
I do have friends on here even from my old account, we share things and they were ok with no as an answer.

Best Answer

Thank you, great answer and makes sense!!

Best Answer

One guy we met on here my old account, been friends about 3 years now. He accepted no pic and never asks to meet even though I go to where he lives about 4 times a year.
Dont need pics to take things further. I met my guy on here back then, after 6 months we met in real life. No pics sent except one face one each 10 minutes before meeting and we are great together.

Best Answer

THAT IS WONDERFUL!!!!!

Best Answer

Yes he is :)

Best Answer

They probably don't know that that's not required to be someone's friend on the internet.

Best Answer

And they also not be aware of internet safety

Best Answer

Probably. thank you for answering :)

Best Answer

i like to see who i'm talking to but i exchange... some people take it elsewhere for a motive i guess.....

Best Answer

Okay. Thanks :)

Best Answer

Maybe it just makes them feel more connected as a human. Id doesn't matter so much what you look like but gives a frame of reference. Talking to someone you have never seen is like talking to someone on the street with a sack over their head. It just makes it more personal in a far too impersonal world. With internet and text no one makes any REAL connections any more. Only digital pairings.

Best Answer

Maybe to help validate who you are... so many people here fake or pretend to be the opposite sex....

Best Answer

Makes sense and I understand that. Thank you for answering.

Best Answer

Curiosity I suppose...

Best Answer

Okay.

Best Answer

Bottom line is...if it makes you uncomfortable, don't share anything you don't care to.

Best Answer

curiosity

Best Answer

I understand some people are simply curious. But, the others ....

Best Answer

Thats because you respond ..

Best Answer

I think I'd rather be seduced by their personality personally

Best Answer

Thank you all for the great answers. I think what I am trying to say is that I feel so many say they are just looking for a friend, but then I feel there is more to it. Maybe I am not explaining it well.

Best Answer

Because dinosaurs.

Best Answer