darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 9 Answers Jan 30, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Because they to have smart,strong successful kids.Hahaha

Best Answer

Why wouldn't they ? He is less likely to be threatened by her success, and they can build together.

Best Answer

They always looking for something on them level, but in fact, 90% of them never reach what they looking for

Best Answer

Because smart, strong, successful single people are simply not looking for dumb, weak, failures who are in a relationship

Best Answer

Well woman will always look for men who are at lest as successful but more often more successful then they are.

So the more a woman succeeds the less and less chances she has to find a partner and live a fulfilled life.

Best Answer

What do you mean? "yep with u" ?

Best Answer

No one wants to "settle" for someone below them. While I don't consider myself to be all three of those, I wouldn't want to be smarter than, stronger than, or more successful than my husband. We want to be with someone who can in some way "take care" of us, however we may difine that.

Best Answer

Then why women don't say they are looking for a kind, honest, loyal type of guy from a good family ?

Best Answer

I would include those things in my list of what I am looking for above smart, strong and successful. I would rather be with someone kind, honest and loyal than someone smart, strong and successful. It's just that we tend to have a pretty long list of characteristics that we look for. We probably all prioratize our list differently.

Best Answer

not really

Best Answer