You would think they would have left it back at the playground 20 - 30 years ago...But no they argue and whine at each other like babies it's sad...then they put their little squabbles public for everyone to see as to say "Hey look at me i'm making a point I should get points for this" it's like don't let your internet "powa" go your head there kiddo :~/ or "Hey look at me i'm wasting my time in an insignificant argument with someone who was probably not even serious in the first place" it's like really? Then you got the other ones who are so dramatic you would think they just lost a family member but Nooooooo they got trolled so they wanna nuke their circle and delete everyone who had nothing to do with it....that's like me going all "Postal" on everyone just because someone ate the last slice of pizza. (or change my avatar to a pizza) Then ya got your usual perves and pervettes ready to show off everything then shut down anyone who say "Can I Haz SEX wit u" (cheerleaders) lo
Jnrx Jnrx 18-21 12 Answers May 24, 2011

Well said !<br />
I believe that for some EP is the highlight of a boring life and they feel tremendous power by blocking and engaging in petty squabbles.

Best Answer

Mwhaahha I Shall Click The Block Link &gt;:) I AM ALL POWERFUL lolz

Best Answer

wow. I like can NOT like believe like how mature u r. It's like...and I'm all...and your'e there..an' it's like...and your all...and I goes...an' I'm like WHAAA? an' your'e all FER REAL?.....an' it's like WHAT EVUH...<br />
Thank you for setting me straight oh wise one. And you a mere teen. umma be all growed from now on.WORD!

Best Answer

Age is nothing more than a way to keep track of how long you have been on this planet.

Best Answer

..... are you ok?<br />
You sound a bit upset, you wanna talk about it? :) :) :)

Best Answer

Nah it's just annoying that they talk like adults but act like kids.

Best Answer

"Recreational' drugs, including alcohol, combined with loneliness and want for power makes for some very nasty, snarky and irresponsable people. Childlike is getting in touch with the carefree spot in ourselves, childish is bitching about the things that ultimately don't matter.

Best Answer

eye fink eats cos wee can eat ease fun.

Best Answer

I'm a teacher and I think it's really sweet when I talk to high school kids to see how excited they are to leave and be 'adults.' They think that when they walk across that stage all of the angst, pettiness, melodrama, etc. is being left in the building. I don't have the heart to tell them that high school is forever.

Best Answer

The miracle of anonymity (<--hope that's spelled right)

Best Answer

A lot of adults in general still act like kids haha...but true

Best Answer