Well said !<br />
I believe that for some EP is the highlight of a boring life and they feel tremendous power by blocking and engaging in petty squabbles.

Best Answer

Mwhaahha I Shall Click The Block Link &gt;:) I AM ALL POWERFUL lolz

Best Answer

wow. I like can NOT like believe like how mature u r. It's like...and I'm all...and your'e there..an' it's like...and your all...and I goes...an' I'm like WHAAA? an' your'e all FER REAL?.....an' it's like WHAT EVUH...<br />
Thank you for setting me straight oh wise one. And you a mere teen. umma be all growed from now on.WORD!

Best Answer

Age is nothing more than a way to keep track of how long you have been on this planet.

Best Answer

..... are you ok?<br />
You sound a bit upset, you wanna talk about it? :) :) :)

Best Answer

Nah it's just annoying that they talk like adults but act like kids.

Best Answer

"Recreational' drugs, including alcohol, combined with loneliness and want for power makes for some very nasty, snarky and irresponsable people. Childlike is getting in touch with the carefree spot in ourselves, childish is bitching about the things that ultimately don't matter.

Best Answer

eye fink eats cos wee can eat ease fun.

Best Answer

I'm a teacher and I think it's really sweet when I talk to high school kids to see how excited they are to leave and be 'adults.' They think that when they walk across that stage all of the angst, pettiness, melodrama, etc. is being left in the building. I don't have the heart to tell them that high school is forever.

Best Answer

The miracle of anonymity (<--hope that's spelled right)

Best Answer

A lot of adults in general still act like kids haha...but true

Best Answer