JonnyBurrows10 JonnyBurrows10 18-21, M 11 Answers Dec 9, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

..good for you..sĂșcking on a nĂ­pple makes you happy.

Best Answer

So guys are just giant 3 month olds?

Best Answer

Let me give you a real good reason.

Breastfeeding pulls a great deal of nutritional resources from a woman's body. A lot of women accept this drain on their body's resources and breast feed their infants because it is widely accepted that it is the best way to nourish your infant and they want the best for their child.

When it comes to adult breastfeeding, all you're doing is helping your SO get it off ... I can't see that as a good reason to drain the nutritional resources of your body.

Why don't you go find yourself a different fetish that's harmless.

Best Answer

Interesting answer I never thought of it that way. On the other hand it's hard to get out of a fetish you have had all your life you know.

Best Answer

Wholeheartedly agree. Stop being giant baby, you did nothing but "draining" the nutrition from her body.

Best Answer

This is so random it's creepy

Best Answer

Because its their relationship not yours.

Best Answer

Opinions are like as*sholes. Most everybody has one.

Best Answer

That's your opinion. Of course others think differently. And you're how old?

Best Answer

The work it takes to 1st make it happen!

Best Answer

Thank you for all your answers I hope I didn't offend anyone by asking this question just wanted to know that's all

Best Answer

People can hardly stand the thought of babies suckling on them these days, and get weirded out by the thought of tasting it. How do you think they're going to react to an adult relationship that includes it? It's just too far outside most people's comfort zones. In their minds, breasts are ornaments for looking at and sometimes toys for playing with, not food sources.

Best Answer

Mhmmmmm :p' boobie milk

Best Answer

I shall let you suckle my breast.

Best Answer