There is strong support against the use of racism, against homophobia and a range of other aspects upon which people are judge upon. So why are so many people so caught up on judging each other based on their appearance. If your skinny as oppose to large, short or tall, why is it so accepted to be shallow when judging looks but when it comes to behavior so high in tolerance. I dont understand it.
ViciousIllusion ViciousIllusion 31-35, F 6 Answers Jan 8, 2011

I place the largest portion of blame for this problem squarely on the shoulders of the media and advertising. They are the ones who shows us what is acceptable and what not. They are the ones who have brainwashed society into the idea that appearance is the most important criteria to judge a person on.

Best Answer

Beats me.<br />
G'day fellow nsw.

Best Answer

Visual calls has always been an immediate judgement ba<x>sed on cultural norms of the person and the individual vices one may have. Behaviour is so 'excused' with so may possibility the judgement call to where it is good or bad is very diluted.

Best Answer

This mystifies me, too. Is it insecurity? Projecting? Inate cruelty? Poor suffering buggers in such an imperfect world.

Best Answer