vasilies vasilies 41-45, M 16 Answers Nov 10, 2010

********* MMFs are a major fantasy of mine that in the past my wife and I greatly enjoyed. For both my wife and I, FMF was just not that interesting. My wife is not bisexual, and she had no interest in bisexual contact. I experienced several FMF ********** before I was married and they just did not do much for me. From what I have seen and read, I suspect that the divide is probably about 50/50 of men who want MFM and those who want FMF, maybe even slanted a little to the MFM side of things. For me, one of my greatest thrills is to see my wife in a state of ecstasy and multiple ******. Two guys working together can keep a woman in ****** or on the edge quite well for a long time. If two girls work on me, once I *********, I am done for at least 30 minutes and I can probably only achieve 3 to 4 ******* in a night, if that.<br />
Also, men tend to be more visually oriented than women. Its why men seem to like **** photos and videos more while women tend to prefer written erotica more. The MFM ********* stimulates all of a guys senses as he participates, watches, hears, and smells his partner and the other guy.<br />
Finally, while FF bisexual contact has been sort of acceptable for a long time, MM bisexual contact was not. Some of us with bisexual tendencies probably find MFM ********** stimulating for this reason, the more so if there is incidental or even intentional MM contact during the *********, although this is certainly not true for many purely straight guys. In all of the MFM ********** I participated in, there was never any MM contact, although looking back now, I kind of wish there had been. I have discovered my bisexual side as an interest I have yet to truly explore.

Best Answer

I'm female, but I'm sure that my boyfriend would agree with me when I say that a *********, whether mfm or fmf, is spectacularly exciting and feels spectacularly good. Double penetration is an example: it's sublime for me to receive it and feels marvellous to the two guys.

Best Answer

I like your honesty but i wish more women were like you

Best Answer

i think most guys have a little bi side and in a mfm they can bring it out

Best Answer

Nah not for me. I just like seein a hot lady take two or more *****. The visual just is so hot!!

Best Answer

Speaking only for myself, I did not come to the realization that I was bi until fairly recently, many years after our MFM experiences, none of which incorporated any male on male contact. That said, I am sure many men who enjoy MFM would disagree with your statement. Some of them I am sure are deluding themselves, but others probably are entirely straight with no bi interests whatsoever.

Best Answer

As lickitysplit said men are very visually stimulated and for a woman sex needs to take longer than many men can last for. One woman with two men can make certain that she gets enough stimulation so that she gets her ******* too. I never had sex with another man until my first mmf. That man had ways of enhancing my ****** so that it felt greater then ever before! The extra stimulation he gave me while I was having sex with her was wonderful! I get very excited seeing a wet vagina that has just been ******! The ***** dribble is very exciting to me. I fantasize about tasting it and feeling it on my penis as I take my turn with her. I fantasize about my wife letting me and another man have sex with her because she is pretty special to me and I like another man, who would have to be a friend, feel and understand that too. Also I think that my wife has held back all her life and that we could release the sexual wildcat in her with two of us working at it!

Best Answer

My personal opinion? I think it's because a LOT of men have some bi-curiousity, but their homophobia (or perhaps it's more accurate to say their FEAR of homophobia from other men... would that be homophobia-phobia?) holds them back. But a private MMF experience is a way to explore this curiousity without being "outed".<br />
Just my 2 cents worth!

Best Answer

Because it is a way to have your cake and eat it too. The woman is usually the center of attention and is able to climax many times with 4 hands, 2 mouths and 2 penises to please her. I've been the 3rd a few times and I enjoy being able to share in the fun. Tonight I was able to participate in one and everyone left happy. Going into it I did not know that he liked to suck men and was pleased to let him and reciprocate. Very sexy to share a **** with someone and have yours shared as well. It was mindblowing when I was in a 69 with her as she was receiving it doggie style from him and I got to lick both. Kept him stimulated while she had multiple *******. Both were exceptionally tallented orally ( he might have been better and definately took it deeper)

Best Answer

Because we want our wives to have the best of everything including sex.

Best Answer

I enjoy both, but my wife is alittle bit selfish. She loves two or more ***** with her. I just love sex and learned that seeing a women satisfied is one of the best experiences.I like watching her taking on big *****, and seeing the look on her face and how much of a dirty ***** she turns into. I also have a thing for looking at different *****. It fascinates me and well as her.

Best Answer

My wife and I were having wonderful sex, and I began telling a fantasy that we were sharing a **** and could not believe how turned on she got. Since then I have thought about bringing up doing it for real, but I am fairly certain she would be disgusted by it so I have not the nerve to go further.<br />
I had group sex once with an ex, but is was a swapping thing, and only once. However, I have to admit I think of it often and it really turns me on. Pandora's box?

Best Answer

I've done both. MFM was my top fantasy and when I finally did it (with some strangers) it blew my mind. I guess I loved being with a chick that loves **** that much. It's really exciting especially o**l if she lavishes attention on two *****. Being able to pleasure her and watch her being pleasured was just awesome. FFM is fun too Espec if your the center of attention, sure you have to take half hour cuddle breaks in between if you ******, but that's what pillow talk is for. And I get so horny it doesn't take me long to get back to work. I'd do MFM again, but it's all about pleasing the lady - not the guy.

Best Answer

Because it's so ******* horny.

Best Answer

Being totally honest, I only enjoy ffm if the women are bisexual. For me to satisfy 2 females properly is hard work!! I do like mmf because it is one of my fetishes to see my wife or gf with another man in her. The women that do mmf tend to like anal and dp and it really gets them to intense ******* which excites me even more.

Best Answer

Not sure I agree regarding anal. My wife really enjoyed MFM but had no interest at all in any anal at all.

Best Answer

My wife is with yours on this one. She really gets off on MFM but the penetration is oral and vaginal only. She loves having two sets of hands, two mouths, and two ***** dedicated to one thing: giving her maximum pleasure

Best Answer

Not true....i want a ffm:)

Best Answer

Because there is noting so sexi that make your wife a DP!!!

Best Answer